Surely not right? Brembos under 40quid?

coldel

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this is the answer!

Hi

Apologies the listings are being removed for editing,the part is not in stock and we have refunded your order in full.

Thanks

looks like someone made a balls up!

And I guess that the guy has a list of owners of 350Zs all for free so that he can blitz you with special offers.

Looks like this is the answer!

Hi

Apologies the listings are being removed for editing,the part is not in stock and we have refunded your order in full.

Thanks

looks like someone made a balls up!

I haven't had an email yet...

I might get lucky and get a set of genuine brembo discs :lol:

:lol:

"Dear Customer, regarding NISSAN FRONT DISCS

Unfortunately due to overwhelming demand we have sold out of part number 09.8485.11 Brembo discs. We have refunded your payment in full and apologise for any inconvenienced caused.

Regards Sales Team"

Yep I got refunded too.

Was a typo on their part I bet putting the pads details in instead of the discs, pretty sure they spent all day yesterday figuring out what to do and firing whoever was in charge of putting stuff on ebay!

Worth a punt though and no loss on our part.

+1

an honest reply would have been appreciated though instead of the usual "out of stock" response.

+2

It would have been better if they had said it was a mistake. They were also selling 100 items per advert and ther were 5 or 6 ads on there, so the 'out of stock' response is very poor. It's also against Ebay selling rules to advertise a product that is out of stock.

I replied and implied that they were not out of stock at all :lol: couldnt resist.

Someone should go to their website now under a different guise and order a proper priced set of front brembo brakes for the Z and see if they suddenly have them back in stock!

If we all come together we can get away with this. According to ebay once bought they can not tell you an item is out of stock, especially when on there listing it still says there are more available. If everyone complains/reports the person to ebay then ebay will deal with them, and also I dont think the company would want any bad feedback as well, so they might agree.

What do you think?

Just put a complain in through email and 10 minutes later recieved a phone call from them.....

Basically, the guy told me that there is no more brembo's available in the UK at the moment. I did a search on other sites and this seems to be true. He said more stock will be coming in 6 weeks time.

Also he said that if the price difference was a lot then, they will be unable of giving us the disc at the price we bought them for, however if the price was a small variation (£30 or so) then we will get it at the price.

However most likely there is a massive difference so the guy said he will offer everyone a discount and throw in some pads as well.

I think for those of you who would still want a bargain, dont leave feedback just so quick, as the guy is going to call me later on today regarding an actual price.

Good work Beau, be interesting to see the prices.

That said, I don't urgently need any new discs...

Unfortunately I actually do, lol, looks like i'll have to see Abbey about some DBAs instead. £40 would have been nice rather than £400 but i doubt any of us were really expecting any different.

DB

Brilliant, so the guy makes an honest mistake and the vultures jump, and then when he refunds people as soon as he possibly could said vultures then get the hump and try to take the bloke for all he's got. Sorry folks, but that's utterly disgusting behaviour. :thumbdown:

By all means take a punt in the first place on the off chance, but don't then get all high and mighty and We-should-make-ebay-rape-his-wallet as that really isn't cricket. Appreciate it's not everyone being like that, but I'm really surprised by the attitude of some people.

/rant off