Surely not right? Brembos under 40quid?

coldel

Opened an Ebay account and Paypall Account just to take a punt at this. Got to be an error, I hope we dont bankrup the guy. :blush:

Surely there is a condition in place to let this company escape all these commitments. Any one wondered why they have so many listings for the same item?

The part numbers are correct but as ZMANALEX said the overall thickness is wrong. (Hope this is a typo.)

I think if any of the traders on here thought there was any chance of this working out they would have bought all of the stock, and I presume they know the game.

Anyway, we will see.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any one else see a tv program recently about the rise in counterfeit brake discs and pads? It showed what were supposed to be genuine VW pads that were counterfeit and almost doubled the braking distance and some that failed completely under heavy use.

Is it worth the risk ?

After buying some last night, I had a look at the sellers negative and neutral feedback and there is a lot of comments saying that the seller came back saying the item was out of stock after purchase. Buyers were then either offered an alternative brand or had to wait a long time for a refund.

I had a look through the positive feedback and couldn't find any feedback relating to brake products so those of us that have bought them might spend some time chasing a refund if it turns out to be bogus.

I had a look through the positive feedback and couldn't find any feedback relating to brake products so those of us that have bought them might spend some time chasing a refund if it turns out to be bogus.

The listings are private, so you cannot see what the product was in his feedback.... There are probably a lot of brake products with positive feedback there....

The listings are private, so you cannot see what the product was in his feedback.... There are probably a lot of brake products with positive feedback there....

Very true, you can only see a small proportion of the products bought on the positive feedback. I'm sure it will be fine, as I have bought something else from AP motorstore before and had no problems with the item or the delivery. In fact, I think I must of left them positive feedback myself!

You are all totally cracked :wacko:

Please please do not clog up the forum with a thread later in the week complaining that this E-bay trader couldn't supply or has sent you the wrong goods - if its too good to be true it usually is :shrug:

Guilty here...I started it :lol:

Don't think anyone is under any illusions Vik, I am 90% sure nothing will arrive - but for thirty odd quid its worth a go. I still think it isn't a con, as per my link on page one, he is selling Brembo brake pads at the same price - simply think he has made an error and priced up these the same. How the trader handles it is another matter - the worst that can happen is you get your money back - the other scenario is that you get a set of brembo brake discs much cheaper than they should be - I know I have bought stuff in the past which was priced up wrong and seller was compelled to sell, it does happen :thumbs:

Why would a trader who clearly relies on ebay who also sells tonnes of genuine priced stuff sell these if they were fake? I genuinely think its a balls up on their part and most likely have the sale withdrawn.

i bought a set of pads and discs last night, ive since had second thoughts and ive asked for my money back.

as vik said, if its too good to be true it probably is, im willing to bet these are fakes and im not too comfortable with fitting something like that to my car, brakes aren't really something you can cheap out on. :thumbdown:

I think be means it's annoying when peole Americanise things. Could be wrong though ;)

Just one thing ...what are you all proposing to do with these rotors? Hardly any of us run standard rotors anymore...so who will actually use them? :lol:

What the f**k are rotors? :rant:

Brake Rotors = Brake Discs

Both mean the same

I think be means it's annoying when peole Americanise things. Could be wrong though ;)

Just one thing ...what are you all proposing to do with these rotors? Hardly any of us run standard rotors anymore...so who will actually use them? :lol:

Both mean the same

You could be dead right though :lol: THERE F***ING DISCS "NOT ROTORS" :boxing:

Both mean the same

Pop the hood and get me the wrench from the trunk, but don't scratch the fender while doing so

Both mean the same

:lol: if that's the only thing that you have to get annoyed about - then lucky you. Always have called them rotors - at least since I started dealing with Mr T... :shrug:

Tell you what boils my blood though mate - people who can't use 'They're', 'Their' and 'There' properly or punctuate efficiently using inverted commas ;):lol:

:lol: if that's the only thing that you have to get annoyed about - then lucky you. Always have called them rotors - at least since I started dealing with Mr T... :shrug:

Tell you what boils my blood though mate - people who can't use 'They're', 'Their' and 'There' properly or punctuate efficiently using inverted commas ;):lol:

fAIR enuff :lol: buit im off to my350z.com cant understand a word people r saying on ere :shrug: