Surely not right? Brembos under 40quid?

coldel

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trader has thousands of sales, lots of positive feedback, actually I trawled their store and found these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FRONT-Brembo-Brake-Pads-NISSAN-350-Z-Z33-3-5-04-06-/330500717846?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cf360bd16

I reckon its a typo on their advert, they have put the same price for the discs as the pads, but surely they have to stick by the price?

I'm sure that they are the correct part number. It's weird as I've seen this company advertise them at £250 a pair before and then when I checked back a week later they were £502 a pair! Perhaps they've realised that £500 for standard brake discs is just too much :wacko:

Maybe too good to be true, but the guy has loads of feedback and it is well presented and laid out.

Im thinking the only catch could be the quality of the disc. They may be brembo's but it could be a cheaper quality than the original, a bit like how they have cheaper quality brembo pads. :surrender:

Not sure how this works online, but in a shop if something is mis-labelled, the retailer (contrary to popular belief) actually doesn't have to sell the item at the displayed price and can charge their normal list price for it. Still, hopefully the rules for Ebay are different and the entire forum is getting some cheap disks :teeth:

DB

Ps. despite the above have just taken a punt, this could be fun :lol:

When I just bought a pair a little while ago, I noticed that I had these in my watch list and they were previously advertised at £502 so they've changed the price for some reason. It's possible that they meant to put in £375.40 and got the decimal point wrong. Hopefully these come out at the advertised price. Shame they don't do the rears as well! :p

When I just bought a pair a little while ago, I noticed that I had these in my watch list and they were previously advertised at £502 so they've changed the price for some reason. It's possible that they meant to put in £375.40 and got the decimal point wrong. Hopefully these come out at the advertised price. Shame they don't do the rears as well! :p

I doubt it, there prices genuinely seems very cheap, and I cant see them making mistakes on all the ads. But it does seem to good to be true!