Hi all

Greetings all!

Just introducing myself - soon to be a Z owner - hopefully seeing her tomorrow and then just need to get registration and whatnot sorted since it's a JDM. Very excited though also a bit nervous since it's gonna be a bit of a step up from my 1.6 Golf! :lol:

But yeah, hi all! :thumbs:

Tom

Welcome!

Got any pics of it you can post up all ready?

Have you imported it yourself?

Details, details, details boy!!! :teeth:

Sadly no pics yet but will say what I know.

Known Specs:

FairladyZ Version T +extras with 16k miles

Colour: Gunmetal

Transmission: Automatic (which I know may tame it a bit but given my novice driving experience this could be a good thing :blush: )

HIDs, 18" alloys, black leather seats, BOSE sound system - the usual. Only thing it really lacks is the Brembos :( But not bad for under £6.1k! B)

Hi to everyone,

Just picked up my 350Z on Saturday morning, i've spent the last few days enjoying it.

I've noticed a leak at the front drivers side, think the power steering cooler is leaking and I'm getting the clicking noise when i pull away in first and second gear, AHHHHHH!!!!! It's put a bit of a dampner on the new wheels. Going back to the garage tomorrow, hopefully they'll get it sorted.

Love the way the car looks, REALLY love how it sounds, and it performs great on country bends.

Hi to everyone,

Just picked up my 350Z on Saturday morning, i've spent the last few days enjoying it.

I've noticed a leak at the front drivers side, think the power steering cooler is leaking and I'm getting the clicking noise when i pull away in first and second gear, AHHHHHH!!!!! It's put a bit of a dampner on the new wheels. Going back to the garage tomorrow, hopefully they'll get it sorted.

Love the way the car looks, REALLY love how it sounds, and it performs great on country bends.

Welcome to the forum. :wave: Good luck getting the niggles sorted.

Perhaps one of the mods can split this post off into it's own newbie thread. ;)

Welcome, there are hundreds in Surrey, although I've only ever seen 2 lol You may see me about in my black GT, I live in Kent but my other half lives about 10 mins from Kingston. He bought his supra from Bonsai Cars 5 years ago, are you picking her up from Southampton?