Hello there =)

hi there, im Matty, 23 currently a Civic EK owner but looking to sell up and in the near future get a 350z =) iv always wanted one but never had the guts to sell my pride and joy and work my ass off to afford a z lol anyways, heres a few lil pics of my civic as she stands today and how it will be when for sale =)

Matty x

picfor3505.jpg

picfor3504.jpg

picfor3503.jpg

PICFOR3501.jpg

5731738558_0ff7b550df_z.jpg

5731175891_60ca90bf1c_z.jpg

5699603137_ff297d337a_z.jpg

also look out for my full feature in FastCar mag coming very soon, heres a lil teaser pic from the shoot a few weeks ago.

5945646651_9c089a0fab_z.jpg

Welcome :wave:

I guess you dont have many speed bumps round your way then :lol:

theres a few lol, and the roads are pretty dreadful but i do my best to keep it how it is. i must admit though i am on my 5th sump, 3rd set of arb drop links and bushes, 2nd set of rear camber arms, 2nd petrol tank, and i actually lost count of how many exhausts iv cracked.

that said its a fun little car and i love it to bits =)

theres a few lol, and the roads are pretty dreadful but i do my best to keep it how it is. i must admit though i am on my 5th sump, 3rd set of arb drop links and bushes, 2nd set of rear camber arms, 2nd petrol tank, and i actually lost count of how many exhausts iv cracked.

I hope your not thinking of getting a Zed that low.......... cos you will need deep pockets to replace that lot. :thumbs:

Also......... how often do you have to wash the pink cuddly toy hanging from the rear bumper........ daily I would imagine :lol:

I hope your not thinking of getting a Zed that low.......... cos you will need deep pockets to replace that lot. :thumbs:

Also......... how often do you have to wash the pink cuddly toy hanging from the rear bumper........ daily I would imagine :lol:

haha well..... philthy low is an addiction... so i would want to go low.. BUT i dont think id ever go as low as this again. iv spent so much fixing the damn thing...

ha ! no its not been washed in weeks, got to admit now though poor gary ( its gary the snail from spongebob btw ) his eyes have been scrapping on the floor so hes now blind =(

I am speechless :scare:

Any car that low around my way would be exhaust, front and rear bumper-less within a mile of leaving the front door!

thankyou lol :p

well just getting off my drive is a small challenge ! but it gets done twice a day. most places iv been the roads are ok but im sure there are many a place that would catch me out :s

:thumbs:

Welcome I too am a Honda fan, got a Type S Accord which I have to add has been a absolutely superb piece of kit. Had it two years and put 40k on her and only replaced pads front and rear and had a couple of services. Use her for my everyday and love it.

Hope you get a zed soon, they are addictive, you will not be dissappointed!!! :teeth::teeth:

Welcome mate, I always wanted to lower mine but I struggle with some roads on standard height I'd never get away with anything like urs

ive already told you, you get used to the scraping sound and the bit it hurts people cant see :lol: just means new y-pipe flexis are due every year or so :lol:

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

i must admit though i am on my 5th sump, 3rd set of arb drop links and bushes, 2nd set of rear camber arms, 2nd petrol tank, and i actually lost count of how many exhausts iv cracked.

The traders here are going to love you, if you follow a similar line with the Z to be. :p:lol::thumbs: