Humpy's Build - Update 09/11/15

Humpy

The tints look great :-)

Im thinking of having this done myself. Is it the film they stick on the inside of the window?

Also do the orange bits on the rear window show up loads when tinted?

Stuck on the inside mate :thumbs I wouldnt say they show up loads, I guess up close they stand out a little more than before due to the increased darknoess behind. Can grab a photo of up close if you like?

B)

Damn it, another thing on the list...looks great

I always thought tinting was a little bit on the Chav side and was very dubious about doing it, but I think it has transformed the car for better IMO.

Im thinking of having this done myself. Is it the film they stick on the inside of the window?

Stuck on the inside mate :thumbs I wouldnt say they show up loads, I guess up close they stand out a little more than before due to the increased darknoess behind. Can grab a photo of up close if you like?

That would be great! Thanx :-)

Iv been trying to decide between limo black or slightly lighter.

Just can't decide.

Just can't decide.

Here we go mate :thumbs:

Closeuptint.jpg

Just can't decide.

Here we go mate :thumbs:

Closeuptint.jpg

Thanks mte. That looks ok. I thought it would show up alot more. I'm definatly going to get this done :-)

• 2 months later...

I still can't decide between limo black and 80% though. Such. Hard decision

personally having driven with both, i went with the one up from limo, still dark but not blacked out like limo.

with the limo tint i found driving at night the visibility was very poor out the back. 80% has been fine. very happy with the visibility, takes the glare off the lights nicely. but can still see out it.

• 2 months later...

Its been a while since my last mod... Anywa Its been the longest day of my life getting these fitted and I have only taken the one pic of it in the dark as I have only just got back in! More pictures to follow tomorrow and boy what an aggressive stance!

Changed my 18 inch Rota's which will soon be up for sale ;) to Varrstoen 19'' 100 Series Alloys in Hyper Silver ( 19 x 9 1/2 et12 and 19 x 11 et15 ) :teeth:

DSC00882.jpg

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 1

Its been a while since my last mod... Anywa Its been the longest day of my life getting these fitted and I have only taken the one pic of it in the dark as I have only just got back in! More pictures to follow tomorrow and boy what an aggressive stance!

2A72D2A0-4916-4963-816D-A4EDA37AD073-627-0000004DD50BFF27.jpg

Changed my 18 inch Rota's which will soon be up for sale ;) to Varrstoen 19'' 100 Series Alloys in Hyper Silver en

Been waiting to see these mate, B)B) bring on the daylight :thumbs:

Wow Steve thats a dish and a half mate :cloud9:

Not for me as you well know but look stunning mate :thumbs:

Get a feeling you wont like the rest of it either lol - Aggressive stance and slight stretch of the tyres :lol:

Get a feeling you wont like the rest of it either lol - Aggressive stance and slight stretch of the tyres :lol:

Pay no mind to anyone else Steve, it's your Zed :thumbs:

Yeah definitely not to my taste mate but as Papa said it's your Zed :thumbs:

As I have said before when it comes to mods I am an inny not an outy ;)

2A72D2A0-4916-4963-816D-A4EDA37AD073-627-0000004DD50BFF27.jpg

Changed my 18 inch Rota's which will soon be up for sale ;) to Varrstoen 19'' 100 Series Alloys in Hyper Silver en

Been waiting to see these mate, B)B) bring on the daylight :thumbs:

I am going to reserve judgement until you put decent pics up :stir:

:lol:

Pictures you shall have! Though some day/dusk shots im afraid as Igot back from work late.

DSC00873-1.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00879-1.jpg

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00876-1.jpg

DSC00875-1.jpg