Humpy's Build - Update 09/11/15

Humpy

Looks great, suits the car coolio.gif

Looking forward to seeing the video.

Bet you are chuffed at the moment.

Well didnt succeed in getting the video off the camera ( will have another try ) but have got 3 new videos off my proper camera which is currently uploading ( might take a while ) EDIT: now with a sample vid.

Really pleased with the end result though and highly recommend the Cobra exhaust system and Y-pipe.

Key points for me:

1) Not to loud as in chavy loud or fake loud that doesnt match the car.

2) Has a lovely burble at the end of it.

3) Brings out that sporty noise just about right imo.

Problem is my right foot seems a little heavier since the exhaust has been installed lol.gif The car seems to drive slightly different, cannot quite put my finger on it. Not sure if it is just me but seems slightly more responsive when on the gas??

Steve.

Edited by Humpy

Another excellent mod :)

Looking great B)

Thanks mate, as I keep saying no more modding from now on..... Though my mechanic did say ' when you lowering it '......... Im Dooooommmeeed! :blush:

Right so managed to get some Z burgers ( thanks Darren B ) which needed a little work to get them back to how they should look.

Tarnished:

Photo_A4986FA0-C25D-AD4C-6407-73E0A2054F66.jpg

Photo_68B3144B-40FA-002F-B711-4FC0CE47D4E6.jpg

Got all the nasties off the badge with some fine emery cloth and then ready for a few layers of priming

Photo_3A9003DA-3A1C-106B-5A07-20E1B1C7B35B.jpg

Currently outside drying with the final coat:

Photo_03B13A96-0DAE-CA63-9CE2-0373241925BF.jpg

The fun bit tomorrow is getting the Nissan badges off :bangin:

Steve.

• 1 month later...

The Sony looks nice Steve, how does it sound?

No more Mods....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah right!

:stir:

The Sony looks nice Steve, how does it sound?

No more Mods....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah right!

:stir:

:lol:

More of the install itself here viewtopic.php?f=27&p=882455#p882455 ad thanks to Busters work around, the sound is very good and very loud :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Just ran the vid as it was finished on the ramp. Sounds vicious ! Guess you went for the 90 db version without the middle box. I live in a sleepy little village and set off to work at 5 am. That will wake the lazy b........ Up methinks.

Rog ... Mrt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right had the window 3 rear window tints done on Friday morning and have to say im really impressed with the result.

Fresh outside the workshop where I had the Tints done:

tinted.jpg

Just a couple of others I took this weekend

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

Nice B) who did your tints Steve?

Buster initially recommeneded him to me - http://www.tintinit.co.uk/ and the chap is called Phil. I got there at 9.30 and didnt leave till about 1.15pm, way to much gossiping and lots and lots of tea made otheriwse would of been finished alot sooner lol. Cracking service and highly recommend.

Is that 'limo black' on the rear? What's it like for visibility during the day and night?

It's not limo Black on the back, 20% on the rear 3 windows. Havent yet driven it in the night time, but guess I soon will but the vision seems normal.