Humpy's Build - Update 09/11/15

Humpy

WOWSERS :cloud9:

Very very nice Steve B)

+1000000000 B)

Does need lowering though :surrender:

If I start lowering I will need to start rolling arches I think? Anyway not spending anymore on the car :lol:

plus adjustable camber arms to stop tyre wear on the inner edge.......well worth the expense imo :teeth:

very nice steve B)

Guys/ladies need some advice, got a slight problem with the new wheels. Looks like my wheels are hitting my arches on bumpy/cambered corners at speed ( Not illegal speed or anything just a little spirited ) I.e my car would be knackered on the Wales run :lol: Whats the best steps of action needed for a fix?

Thanks for the quick response chaps. Their was me previously joking about getting the arches rolled :bang:

Would I need to go anywhere specific for this to be done or any ole decent garage? As you can tell complete Humpty dumpty when it comes to this side of things :lol:

It's apparently quite straightforward with an arch roller, don't know if you can hire them?

Could you imagine me roll arching my own car :scare: .... ok ok, I do it only if I can have a practice go on yours first Graham :lol:

It's apparently quite straightforward with an arch roller, don't know if you can hire them?

Could you imagine me roll arching my own car :scare: .... ok ok, I do it only if I can have a practice go on yours first Graham :lol:

Only if I can have YOUR wheels :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

Well arches have now been rolled with a BIG thanks to the Zed Shed team and thier mate Mark who did the rolling!

Officially no more rubbing so I can quite happily plod along at the Wales meet :wink:

• 5 weeks later...