Hello from Norwich!

Hello all

Just registered today as I am currently in the market for a 350z and have found this forum to be excellent for information in helping to make my choice.

I currently have a Focus ST which has been a great car, but I am itching for a change.

Looked at three this weekend, one silver and two grey, all of which were nice, but I think I really want a blue one, which is a pretty similar blue colour to my Focus ST performance blue.

Im from Norwich, as you can probably deduce from my user name, so I am fully expecting some Alan Partidge, straw in the mouth, have you got interenet there type comments, but its all good!

Cheers

Helllloooooooooooooo........I'm a Norwich Zed so may pass you at some point once you get yours.

GM all the way.....don't go down the azure route, you'll regret it! :scare: Controversial!!!

Is your ST modified heavily? may have seen you around!

We are all a friendly bunch really.

Helllloooooooooooooo........I'm a Norwich Zed so may pass you at some point once you get yours.

GM all the way.....don't go down the azure route, you'll regret it! :scare: Controversial!!!

Is your ST modified heavily? may have seen you around!

We are all a friendly bunch really.

I cant argue with that, the forum seems really friendly and full of good information.

Yes, the ST has been modified, but only in as far as a cat back Mongoose exhaust and K&N Filter. No remaps or anything. The mongoose does sound good, plenty of pops and bangs when you want.

I will keep my eyes peeled for you.