Amy Winehouse found dead!!!

SteveRS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste! She was very intelligent and smart when not full of drugs. I feel for her family. Her dad was such a nice fella aswell.

How many chances did this lass have. It was bound to happen eventually

I don't want to sound insensitive here but I'm not in the slightest bit sad! She was supposed to be a roll model for people and all she done was drugs, rehab, drugs, rehab and now found dead! She had it coming!

I suppose that's Rock and Roll though. We can expect a few number ones shortly!

She had that whole 60s going on. Now she ended the same way. Hendrix, Joplin, Moon, etc. Etc

I saw here live before she went nuts, brilliant. Such a shame :byebye:

Welcome to The 27 Club, Amy.

Hendrix, Morrison, Joplin, Cobain, Brian Jones.

It's what she would have wanted.

I'd find very little nice to say about this person. When I saw her on the news at that show where she got booed off she was a complete and utter mess. I even said she would be dead in a year no doubt. I feel sorry for her family but she had it coming, I could not stand her. I feel very sorry for all the people that lost their lives in Norway yesterday that is far more important that some crack addict.

Hopefully Pete Doherty will be dead soon too :thumbs:

If she couldn't sing, she'd just be another smackrat dead.......sorry not much nice to say about this one - **** the reaper off one to many times and you've got to expect the consequences.

I cannot believe what some of you guys are saying , SHAME ON YOU just hope your kids don't get involved in drink or drugs.

I think some of those posts need re thinking and deleting don't you.

I'd find very little nice to say about this person. When I saw her on the news at that show where she got booed off she was a complete and utter mess. I even said she would be dead in a year no doubt. I feel sorry for her family but she had it coming, I could not stand her. I feel very sorry for all the people that lost their lives in Norway yesterday that is far more important that some crack addict.

My sentiments exactly Geoff mate! :thumbs:

I cannot believe what some of you guys are saying , SHAME ON YOU just hope your kids don't get involved in drink or drugs.

I can believe what people are saying. Like Chris said, this woman was supposed to be a role model for kids. I'm sorry but she was the complete opposite. Sure she had a great voice, but apart from that she was a complete mess. Maybe if I had a kid who got involved in drugs I'd feel very different, but I'm struggling to find that view point right now. As a public figure she was a terrible example.

I can believe what people are saying. Like Chris said, this woman was supposed to be a role model for kids. I'm sorry but she was the complete opposite. Sure she had a great voice, but apart from that she was a complete mess. Maybe if I had a kid who got involved in drugs I'd feel very different, but I'm struggling to find that view point right now. As a public figure she was a terrible example.

Yup! Couldn't agree more

Yup! Couldn't agree more

Me too!

Yup! Couldn't agree more

Me too!

+1!