Some sad news

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

At the end of the day, no matter what car you're in it's only a lump of metal and plastic, and it's the relationships you build up with fellow car nuts that really count IMHO. Get a good bunch and you're set for life, hence why I'm still here. :)

+1 for many of us, whether we stay with ZEDs or otherwise :thumbs:

+10000000

Oh, and *cough* G35/37 *cough* :lol:

At the end of the day, no matter what car you're in it's only a lump of metal and plastic, and it's the relationships you build up with fellow car nuts that really count IMHO. Get a good bunch and you're set for life, hence why I'm still here. :)

+10000000

+1 on the G35/G37 option, even the older 350GT

Very touching story too and great to see that this forum had a positive impact on your life, even if it's a rather small impact compared to having a beautiful daughter.

By the way, how much would a second hand Tanabe Medallion exhaust sell for? :D

+10000000

+1 on the G35/G37 option, even the older 350GT

Very touching story too and great to see that this forum had a positive impact on your life, even if it's a rather small impact compared to having a beautiful daughter.

By the way, how much would a second hand Tanabe Medallion exhaust sell for? :D

Thanks bud...

Well its practically brand new, 2 months old, covered less than 500 miles and retails around £865..

Im open to serious offers :thumbs:

DSCF7320-1.jpg

skyline 350gt for sale.

November 2006 nissan skyline 350gt premium with 6 speed manual box.

Spec:

Engine:

Nissan VQ35DE 'rev up' engine

Nismo cold air intake,

Nismo oil cap,

Nismo rad cap,

Blox thermal inlet plenium spacer,

Japspeed 350z cat back exhaust,

Custom made 350z-350gt extension pipe,

306hp @ 6800rpm (factory fig)(ran 277hp on weswards dyno hitting the jap speed limiter at 5400rpm in 4th)

268lb/ft @ 5200rpm (factory fig)

Interior:

Leather and alcantara electric heated seats,

Technology pack: dvd based sat nav, dvd player, front and rear parking cameras, blue tooth phone connection, ipod connection, 8 speaker Bose stereo with in dash 6 disc changer and mini disk player.

Exterior:

Standard exterior finished in Nissan laser red,

Infinity G35 factory option spoiler,

Smoked side indicators,

Nismo ABS front lip,

carbon fiber rear diffuser,

H.I.D automatically adjusting headlights(turn with steering and raise and lower depending on suspension load),

35% window tints,

Chassis:

Nismo s-tune shocks,

Eibach sportline springs,

kinetix adjustable front camber arms,

Switchable traction control,

Electronic torque sensing differential,

10x19 front and 8.5x19 rear tenzo type M alloys with 225/40/19 and 255/35/19 hankook s1 evo tyres.

:thumbs: I'd say he's open for offers.

Three doors would be a complete 'mare with child seat :headhurt:

Nah I tried it out, you'd need to use isofix though (comes standard on them I believe). Strap kid in befoehand though and then just 'click' them in B) Then again I'm out of work with a pulled ligament in my back... so maybe not great :lol:

Nah I tried it out, you'd need to use isofix though (comes standard on them I believe). Strap kid in befoehand though and then just 'click' them in B) Then again I'm out of work with a pulled ligament in my back... so maybe not great :lol:

Easy solution:

Cut out a gullwing style rear quarter section, dilemma solved.

Or install a sunroof that opens way way WAY back, lol

Easy solution:

Cut out a gullwing style rear quarter section, dilemma solved.

Or install a sunroof that opens way way WAY back, lol

4 seater convertibles are genious when it comes to kids and putting baby seats in, as you just remove the roof B)

Really?

I've had an E46 M3 and an Alfa GT, all with three doors and coped just fine and my son is now two and a half ;)

Plus if you've seen/sat in a G37, you realise its designed for massive Yanks, so the doors are about 10ft long! Easier to get into than most 5 doors :lol:

Loads-a-room (seat not forward in this one) - or get the cab and drop the roof :teeth:

IMG_0038.jpg