So I bought some nitrous

Neilp

A couple of nights ago I went down to Paul t's and exchanged some reddies for some massive nitrous bottles and lots of wires, hoses and controllers.

I will get some photos up soon. Going to start installing it all tomorrow hopefully and get as much done as I can myself. The biggest problem I will have is to mount the two nitrous bottles.

Cannot wait to get it under way :yahoo:

Nice. Do u not feel guilty dismantling pauls work of art? :lol:

Haha... in a nutshell..... Not really :blush: lol just kidding on ;)

DANGER TO MANIFOLD!!!

;)

haha funny that... I have a car pc going in too :lol::p Fast and furious eat your heart out :#1::lol:

:headhurt: You be careful young'un!

haha next year theres a new engine going in hopefully ;) This is just for the mean time. Shame you aren't coming up on monday Vik. Looks like i'll be the only zed as Mr Thom car isn't ready yet i don't think. I haven't spoke to him recently but the last time i was up it was getting there.

Try not to melt your spark plugs...........................you listening Wasso ;):lol:

Hahaha he's the man in the know. Ive been in contact B)

***NEWS FLASH*** A blue fireball was seen in the skies over scotland today; witnesses said they saw a flash, of what looked like a car wizz by and then the bright flash of what can only be described as a nuclear bomb. police are still unsure of the fire ball and the only give away was the 3 mile set of 11's running up to ground zero. ***NEWS FLASH***

***NEWS FLASH*** A blue fireball was seen in the skies over scotland today; witnesses said they saw a flash, of what looked like a car wizz by and then the bright flash of what can only be described as a nuclear bomb. police are still unsure of the fire ball and the only give away was the 3 mile set of 11's running up to ground zero. ***NEWS FLASH***

hahaha epic

The NeilP handbook

Dom-the-fast-and-the-furious-movies-21092324-450-260.jpg

Our Neily? !! Intimidating?!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha i'm not intimidating at all B)

On the west coast there is a news flash when there is an orange fireball in the sky :lol:

On the west coast there is a news flash when there is an orange fireball in the sky :lol:

i dont get that ? :wacko: sorry

I think he means the lack of sun up your way.................

Cant wait to see it up and running fella...oh and i want a run in it !!!!!!!! only fair since you got a good deal on it ;)

Paul

You will be the first Paul!! I'm very very drunk right now and I know I shouldn't pos drunk. I thnk I have broken my hand punchin something . You will be the first big dawg

Cant wait to see it up and running fella...oh and i want a run in it !!!!!!!! only fair since you got a good deal on it ;)

Paul

You will be the first Paul!! I'm very very drunk right now and I know I shouldn't pos drunk. I thnk I have broken my hand punchin something . You will be the first big dawg

i hope who ever they were you didn't hit anything vital :lol: