So I bought some nitrous

Neilp

I qplogise guys. I'm starting to sober a little and by jeez my hand hurts. I've had the worst night of my life which included drinking about a litre of jack d and lots of cider and sambucca. Apologise for writing shite on the forum. Sorry guys, mods any chance of a clear out?

Cant wait to see it up and running fella...oh and i want a run in it !!!!!!!! only fair since you got a good deal on it ;)

Paul

You will be the first Paul!! I'm very very drunk right now and I know I shouldn't pos drunk. I thnk I have broken my hand punchin something . You will be the first big dawg

Omg blogging is bad when drunk. I'll rephrase. You will be the first in line for a run big man. Came wait to get to work on it.

Good luck Neil, oh and make sure you get those plugs one step colder, and a good tune.

You'll enjoy the buzz, just make sure nobody tampers with your fueling jet and all will be fine. Tip don't install pi**ed or hungover :lol:

:lol::lol: too much buckfast Neil

Haha not buckfast big man. I think the sambucca went to my head. Made a major mistake of going out without eating dinner. I did have the intention of getting food buy Nicole was 2.5hrs late so we ended up rushing. Then my mate got a knockhack from a club for being too drunk so we ended up home after about 2 hours. The bouncers were brand new and told me to go make sure they grab bites to eat and then there would be no issues letting them in but they didn't want to listen to me. It was a complete waste of time and it all ended up being my fault because I'm the cheeky bastard with a drink in me.

Wasso I won be doing much today lol let alone installing that spaghetti of wires. If anybody in Glasgow fancies a Starbucks meet in the afternoon for a coffee that's where you'll find me :headhurt::lol: