Couldnt resist any longer...

hi all!

I've been looking casually for a 350z for a while now, seems there are quite a few around at them moment. I'm looking for a standard, well looked after 2004-5 ish one (cheap tax), preferably in Azure or sunset (if im feeling brave!).

The only thing that's been holding me back is that my current car (Alfa GTV 3 litre v6) is one of those rare well looked after ones and I've had no problems in the time I've owned it! There's something about an Alfa, I'm really hoping that the 350z can put as big a smile on my face!

So, rambling over... I'll let you know how the hunt goes. Or if anyone on here has a car that would suit (i live near Loughborough), or would like a nice Alfa... give me a shout

Welcome to the forum and to help your dilemma I would get along to a dealer that has one for sale and go a test drive, even if that particular car is not one you would buy. That will help to appreciate the driving experience - quite different to the Alfa but has its own characteristics that made it one of THE sports cars to have and received such good press from road testers whose knowledge can be relied upon.

That is how I bought my first ZED and I'm now on my third - and why we see ex-owners returning to ZED ownership after trying something else and realising they were missing something special.

Then spend time looking for the right ZED, if you like the way it drives, and shouting help on here you may find a member locally to that one you may be interested to have a look ;)

Good luck :thumbs: