My second car.. daily driver

Zedrush

Finally got a runaround car from local dealer, as got fed up filling at every petrol garage every other day, so porsche is weekends, and this is my daily drive.

Wasnt sure at first but after couple of weeks Ive grown to love it, its a 350E CDI Merc Amg with panaramic roof:

3-15.jpg

2-25.jpg

1-35.jpg

you know me cant leave a car standard so did some minor changes. Speaking to a respected tuning company to have Brabus chip to book in for remap, and there seems to be a growing consensus that Mercedes did not advertise the true value of the BHp value of this car. They advertise as 230ps when it really is hitting 260-270ps??? Ive done some research and seems to be proven with rolling road. Why would they underplay its power? They said that I will have close to 320BHP and over 500Lbs of torque :teeth: Hope this is true without engine blow up :headhurt: hope you guys like, wont be to every ones taste but its a great little runaround

liking the black highlights on the back (AMG, badge, "spoiler") are they standard?

No had it all done, know what you mean about the wheels, I had AMG but didnt like em, got these like em, but contemplating BBS LM's with diamond black centre

That's beautiful mate! Almost as stunning as your zed that you had! ;)

If you get a chance can you chuck a couple of daylight photos up as I don't think the dark does the car justice

• 2 weeks later...