Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has been killed!!!

iain10101

The whole thing is a bit fishy, but basically its the Americans fault he became this jihadist anyway!

In the Afghan Soviet war in 79-88 they both trained Osama and his men to fight the Marxist Afghan Goverment who had allied themselves with the soviets and he was even on the CIA payroll for ten years!!!

The war ended and the Taliban was established in Afghanistan.

Then the American got involved in the 1st gulf war which Osama opposed because Afghanistan were allies with Iraq

So basically everything thats happened was all because the Americans cant keep their noses out of the business of other countries!!

Good overview there

In addition the west is and always has been scared sh!tless about the Shiites overpowering the Sunny muslims ..... as has Saudi Arabia ... that was partly the reason for the USA backing Iraq against Iran and why Saudi troops are presently in Bahrain

It would take an incredibly stupid person to claim the killing of Osama if it were not real. If he appeared on tv now brandishing a copy of todays newspaper, then Obama would be shot, nevermind Osama.

For this reason, then it cannot be anything but real.

i hope hes dead we could have killed him a lot quicker by nuckin pakistan :teeth::drunk:

Has anyone ever told u that ur a prick?

Anyhoo this is propaganda to get obamas popularity up. Buried at sea? My arse

i hope hes dead we could have killed him a lot quicker by nuckin pakistan :teeth::drunk:

Has anyone ever told u that ur a prick?

Anyhoo this is propaganda to get obamas popularity up. Buried at sea? My arse

don't feed the troll! ;)

It would take an incredibly stupid person to claim the killing of Osama if it were not real.

Exactly.

Personally I think it's been handled relatively well by the US.

Burial at sea = no shrine. Pictures of dead Osama not immediately circulated = less to inflame angry extremists.

I'll leave the conspiracy theorists to add it to their list of 'truths' alongside the moon landing and holocaust faking.

Personally I think the US are missing a trick here: People want proof of Osama dead, and are demanding to see the evidence. The US also need a lot of money for their economy. You can probably see where I'm going with this...

Put the pics and 40-min video of the assault on the compound up on the interweb or on PPV TV, and charge people to view them! The demand's there, they'd make an absolute killing on it thus quietening the dissenters and filling the coffers all in one go. :D

I don't know what to believe anymore :shrug:

It is dodgy though, 10 years spent trying to catch him, billions spent, hundreds of innocent lives lost.

He's just a man - all the sophistication available and it's took this long to catch the most wanted man in the world, Really ???

Daft thing is you and me will probably never know the real truth. I will hazard a guess that it involved money somewhere down the line.

I just hope it's some miniscule consolation to the families that have lost loved ones and had their lives devastated during the last decade.

Well he's got to either be eating sand at the bottom of the sea or captured somewhere with a bag on his head in a and out of a bucket of water. The US obviously couldn't risk saying they killed him if he was later to re-emerge so either way, he deserves it and we're better off without him.

I reckon its far more feasible that the yanks shot him dead than actually stopping to think about the information they could extract.

I imagine the dialogue went something like this

Sgt Hank Kowolski - 'Goddammit! Ooooooosama is dug in there like an Alabama tick'

Pvt Duke Pile - 'your gawddamn right Sarge.....this gawddamn menace aint coming out without a fight'

Sgt Hank Kowolski - 'We need him for questioning so we've got to be careful here Private'

Pvt Duke Pile - ' What about a warning shot sarge?'

Sgt Hank Kowolski - 'Good thinking private.......Mary-Sue will be proud of you when you get back to the trailer.........do it!'

Single gun shot

Pvt Duke Pile - 'Warning shot fired Sarge........right above the left eye'.

Sgt Hank Kowolski - '...........your momma has a lot to answer for boy'