13inch wide rears!

ninjaz

Was dropping my mate home today and saw this parked outside his neighbors house.I spoke to the owner for a while and he had no idea about this website, told him there was some good traders and information on here so look out for him! The car was wrapped white, single exit exhaust a few bits in the interior and had a massive 13" wide rears! looked nuts :wacko:

I felt ashamed and the need to spend a lot of money after seeing mine next to his :blush:

Was dropping my mate home today and saw this parked outside his neighbors house.I spoke to the owner for a while and he had no idea about this website, told him there was some good traders and information on here so look out for him! The car was wrapped white, single exit exhaust a few bits in the interior and had a massive 13" wide rears! looked nuts :wacko:

I felt ashamed and the need to spend a lot of money after seeing mine next to his :blush:

Meh, it looks original, but wouldn't want that on my Z... yours looks much better mate IMHO!

That red one will either have hydro suspension or air, that photo is with it set to the lowest setting...

And those wheels do look quite ugly!

Nope, the red one is not running any type of air bags.

He's a member of Swang & Bang, purists when it comes to doing things stanced

Wheels are Work Euroline, and thats the maddest fitment Ive seen on a UK Z. Respec' :D

Not quite as mental as this though ...........

S139.jpg

S1311.jpg

If I was a gambling man Id say they are the same wheels as on that Zed :D