Twin turbo/Turbo or supercharger kit

Zcoxy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look at the youtube clip... :yawn:

Hence me saying u dicks are extremely helpful. Not only is the z a slow ass price of crap it seems the experts on the forums are dicks too.

Deffo recommend buying a z to anyone, if ur a Knob!

Yep sometimes we all make mistakes, we get something we think may be good, and then quickly realise that perhaps its not exactly what we wanted afterall.

So in hindsight maybe we should never have had it.

In this case that "something" for me was your membership here.

Goodbye. :wave:

we seem to be attracting the burberry hat wearing chav these days due to old cars dropping so much in price.

When i bought mine i loved the looks of the car and wanted another V6. So win win. Im 33 now and i think the Z is an ideal car choice for the enthusiast, at 18-25 its probably out of reach for most due to running costs and High insurance etc. It may not be as quick as an Evo or even a Re Mapped focus ST for that matter :blush: . But it has a presence. If you want all out performance buy an old skyline with 600BHP if you want a touch of class and be among the elite enthusiasts buy a Zed! Its ample enough for most peeps. If money were no object would many of us have a Zed? Id love a Zed with 600bhp but its not practical on the uk roads. IMO :thumbs:

we seem to be attracting the burberry hat wearing chav these days due to old cars dropping so much in price.

When i bought mine i loved the looks of the car and wanted another V6. So win win. Im 33 now and i think the Z is an ideal car choice for the enthusiast, at 18-25 its probably out of reach for most due to running costs and High insurance etc. It may not be as quick as an Evo or even a Re Mapped focus ST for that matter :blush: . But it has a presence. If you want all out performance buy an old skyline with 600BHP if you want a touch of class and be among the elite enthusiasts buy a Zed! Its ample enough for most peeps. If money were no object would many of us have a Zed? Id love a Zed with 600bhp but its not practical on the uk roads. IMO :thumbs:

lol i owned a focus rs on track im afraid :lol: . dont be so pesimistic of your beast lol....

people dont realise how much money you need to push power out an n/a engine. where as the chavs love a turbo, 400quid remap and an extra 200bhp lol

if you want a touch of class and be among the elite enthusiasts buy a Zed!

+1 :thumbs:

I am 26 and for the money I was spending I could have got an EVO or a Scooby but I didnt because I wanted to be different. Loads of people round where I live have Scoobys to the point that they are the norm, no one looks at them. I can drive around slowly getting people pointing at the Zed because its a classy car. No one takes any notice of the 10th scooby they have seen that day, the only time I see people point at them round here is when they start driving like a muppet in a 30.

I am 26 and for the money I was spending I could have got an EVO or a Scooby but I didnt because I wanted to be different. Loads of people round where I live have Scoobys to the point that they are the norm, no one looks at them. I can drive around slowly getting people pointing at the Zed because its a classy car. No one takes any notice of the 10th scooby they have seen that day, the only time I see people point round here is when they start driving like a muppet in a 30.

I think the exclusivity does it for me, I see very few Zeds on the road, but as you say loads of Scoobies.

What a strange thread !!! :bangin:

The OP asked a question got what I thought was a reasonable response (all be it a little tongue in cheek but that's just the norm here ;) )

Then not only describes his car as a piece of crap but goes on to blame the "experts" because a. They didn't supply him a mod for £2,500 and b. pointed out more info a budget and a real idea of where he wanted to go was needed?????!!??

WOW is all I can say... I just don't understand why he bought a Zed in the first place or maybe its just me :wacko:

Of course this leads me on to say -

Thanks for all the help so far and who's got a TT for £2,500 then? (fitting included of course)

or does Ian want to flog his SC for £2,000 :lol:

P.S the youtube clip was harsh - funny but harsh!!!!