Twin turbo/Turbo or supercharger kit

Zcoxy

if you want a touch of class and be among the elite enthusiasts buy a Zed!

+1 :thumbs:

I am 26 and for the money I was spending I could have got an EVO or a Scooby but I didnt because I wanted to be different. Loads of people round where I live have Scoobys to the point that they are the norm, no one looks at them. I can drive around slowly getting people pointing at the Zed because its a classy car. No one takes any notice of the 10th scooby they have seen that day, the only time I see people point at them round here is when they start driving like a muppet in a 30.

Not the same car, money means nothing. For a decent 15k Zed you could also get a M3, Corvette, Mustang, Monaro, Evo, Scooby etc.

Different cars, if you want a fast I mean real fast you buy a Evo or a Skyline. If you want a bit more luxury, style and less bothered about speed and handling etc you buy a M3 or a Zed. Very different cars for very different reasons. The only comparable thing is the price tbh.

All excellent in their own right.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont bother wasting your time with this waster.

Slagging 350z's and saying evo's rule, buy a bloody evo. :lol:

.... probably just a 12 year old kid sat there wearing his Ben 10 pyjamas wishing he'd hit puberty and had a driving license sat in his Thomas the Tank Engine money pouch, which his mummy stole him for being a good boy while she was at the doll office collecting her benefits for her and her 8 kids so that she can go buy some crack and white lightning. :doh:

.... probably just a 12 year old kid sat there wearing his Ben 10 pyjamas wishing he'd hit puberty and had a driving license sat in his Thomas the Tank Engine money pouch, which his mummy stole him for being a good boy while she was at the doll office collecting her benefits for her and her 8 kids so that she can go buy some crack and white lightning. :doh:

He got banned agaes ago...

Come on tez don't sit on the fence tell us what you really think about a certain type. :lol:

well you made me laugh :thumbs:

Dont hold back! :lol:

if you want a touch of class and be among the elite enthusiasts buy a Zed!

+1 :thumbs:

I am 26 and for the money I was spending I could have got an EVO or a Scooby but I didnt because I wanted to be different. Loads of people round where I live have Scoobys to the point that they are the norm, no one looks at them. I can drive around slowly getting people pointing at the Zed because its a classy car. No one takes any notice of the 10th scooby they have seen that day, the only time I see people point at them round here is when they start driving like a muppet in a 30.

Not the same car, money means nothing. For a decent 15k Zed you could also get a M3, Corvette, Mustang, Monaro, Evo, Scooby etc.

Different cars, if you want a fast I mean real fast you buy a Evo or a Skyline. If you want a bit more luxury, style and less bothered about speed and handling etc you buy a M3 or a Zed. Very different cars for very different reasons. The only comparable thing is the price tbh.

All excellent in their own right.

You're right, they are completely different cars I never said they were :) Just more what fell into my budget. For me its was more important to have something different and suited to my needs. I do see some frustrated owners of other cars because they think their car is special, but so do the other 10 people of the same street who own one. I know EVO's etc would be better suited to track work, but I dont hit many tracks on the way to work :shrug:

You're right, they are completely different cars I never said they were :) Just more what fell into my budget. For me its was more important to have something different and suited to my needs. I do see some frustrated owners of other cars because they think their car is special, but so do the other 10 people of the same street who own one. I know EVO's etc would be better suited to track work, but I dont hit many tracks on the way to work :shrug:

If anything the Zed would do better in comparison on the track, on the road almost nothing apart from a GTR would touch an Evo for grip, acceleration etc. Depends if you want to risk your liscence or cruise into work with a nice RWD Squat V6. I'd love a 350 for Summer and a Evo for Winter ideally.

Very true. I went test driving last year and tried an IS-F, E92 M3, Focus RS, GT-R, 996 Turbo and 997 C2S. The zed, although slower and older than all of them was as much fun to drive as any of them. :thumbs:

I didnt buy any of the above, Ive still got a 350Z, thats got to say something. :thumbs:

Very true. I went test driving last year and tried an IS-F, E92 M3, Focus RS, GT-R, 996 Turbo and 997 C2S. The zed, although slower and older than all of them was as much fun to drive as any of them. :thumbs:

I didnt buy any of the above, Ive still got a 350Z, thats got to say something. :thumbs:

That the zeds emptied all your cash from your pockets on v-power :shrug: