Hi folks new member!

Hi there folks just thought I'd say hello, I recently purchased an 08/58 350z in black with black leather, it came with sat nav, bluetooth, heated/elec seats,bose.

I had an 08 audi s3 previous to this and I must say the handling on the 350z really does put the audi to shame, that said the audi started life intended as an audi a3 compact hatchback wheras the Z was designed as a rwd sports car from the ground up!

I'm really enjoying driving the car so far and I only really have 2 small issues with it (easily rectified)

1. The traction control is far too keen for normal driving and I find myself switching it off for nearly every drive.

2. Exhaust is ok, but it doesn't really allow you to hear the full wrath of the v6- I reckon I'll stick on a nismo system in the near future.

Anyway here's a picture, I'll have a few good ones taken once I've got stuck into the paint and have a decent coat of wax on.

Cheers folks, Craig :thumbs:

350z.jpg

Thanks guys, one thing that does make me laugh about my car is the tape deck! I'm not really that big on ICE but I think a new head unit with a proper ipod connection might be on the cards as well! I want something looking OEM though...

I've been on youtube listening to the nismo exhaust vids constantly haha

Thanks guys, one thing that does make me laugh about my car is the tape deck! I'm not really that big on ICE but I think a new head unit with a proper ipod connection might be on the cards as well! I want something looking OEM though...

I've been on youtube listening to the nismo exhaust vids constantly haha

hehe, must be a new owner thing, listening to exhaust notes on youtube - i did the same a few weeks back when i bought mine!

the tapedeck thing did make me laugh, seems pointless to have one when I havent listened to tapes since about 1992. You can do the ipod hack - ive just done this to mine, which lets you listen to your ipod through the tape channel on the oem stereo. Works a treat and actually sounds very nice through the bose system. Only downer is that you dont get song name or anything like that on the unit which you`d get on an aftermarket system.

welcome to the forum!