75 'Stang

Ricey

Even with that dash?? My god the passenger side looks like a desk! I'm not a huge fan of he exterior styling either... although I would love the soundtrack. :)

those 70's yanks don't go too well either ........... IIRC the 5 litre Chevy small block was detuned to under 200 bhp in those days

Mustang II Ghia

"With oil crisis memories starting to fade" Ford needed a V8 in the Mustang II to return "performance to respectable levels."[12] The engine bay re-engineered to accept the 302 cu in (4.9 L) V8 option for the 1975 model year, with revised hood and header panel. The engine was limited to a two-barrel carburetor and "net" 140 hp (104 kW). Since Ford's Mexican division never lost the V8, they assisted in the modifications.[citation needed]

Testing by Road & Track "recorded zero to 96 km/h (60 mph) in 10.5 seconds, and a top speed of 171 km/h (106 mph)."[12] The Mustang II's 302 cu in engine became Ford's first officially designated metric V8 Mustang;[citation needed] it was called the "5.0 L" even though its capacity was 4.94 L.