Now a fully fledged owner and v happy

After an epic first post in here, full of daft questions, thought I would post proper as an owner and show some pics. Car was quite discounted for what its worth, needs a few bits of bodywork and new tyres but otherwise in great condition and goes like a bullet, actually I very much doubt the bullet would keep up... :teeth:

Its had a first prep, wash, moisturized then resin polished and came up ok. The paint certainly needs some TLC as I can feel bumps on it and the front bumper needs a few bug n tar sessions but otherwise looking good.

Front1Small-1.jpg

Back1Small.jpg

Front2Small-1.jpg

and one that I have photo shopped and dropped on my background...

Front1SmallGraphic.jpg

My last three cars have all been black - quite happy to put the time in to keep it shining.

Cleaned the interior out so it doesn't smell like it belongs to someone else which is good. Used some matte wipes and it came up really well. Just need to fix the damn ashtray which flops about and one of the sidelights is not working.

Probably going to invest in some Falken or Vred tyres in the coming months too.

After spending the best part of the weekend tidying it up I am left with dealing with a dent in the front bumper, it is just below the vertical reflector at the bottom and has a crack in it. Any ideas on best way to sort it?

Looks nice. Just goes to show what a bit of tlc can do.

With regards to the dent in the bumper, is there anyway you can pop it back? Sometimes they pop back the way they came unless the bumper has actually warped as a result of it being bent for so long. The bumpers on these 350z`s are very flimsey.

The crack is easy - just use some bonding filler / fibreglass on the inside (bit you cant see) of the bumper, that should seal the crack and strengthen it. You may want to sand / fill the crack from the front side to make a 100% job of it, but then you`ll have to start spraying.... :(

It is quite flimsey, bit worried I might in a heavy handed fashion break it even more. Any ideas on how much it would cost for someone who knows what they are doing to sort it? It would probably pop back but then need some filling and spraying.

Mobile dent dudes could probably do it fairly cheap (£100-£200) but its always a bit of a lottery on quality. If you know a decent body shop I should imagine £300-£500 by the time they've filled and sprayed the whole bumper.

Looks B) though mate.