Ricey's missus............a new sprinkle!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Carla!

Welcome to the forum....

Im the guy who did you a HUGE favour by pinching the GM GT from under your nose that was in Wolverhampton.

Paul was peev'd about it at the time, but I offered to swap mine for the sunset you have now a week or so ago and I got expletives in return :lol:

It's a lovely looking car.... Let me know if YOU (the real owner) wants to swap it with mine ;)

You know as much as that is a tempting offer, really it is, I think i'll pass on it. :teeth:

When I first decided to get a zed the specific colours I wanted were black, blue or gun metal. I ended up with sunset!! But I wouldn't change it for the world, the car looks amazing when the sun is shining on it!

so in answer to your question......... :bleh:

Hi,

Thought I would introduce myself giving the fact it is my 350z not Ricey's :teeth:

What the bloody hell!!!!!!! I've only just noticed this!. The Zed is my weekend car :teeth:

she lets you wash it? :p

..........and I get to drive it smartarse!.........my power lead wont stretch around the car so I have to turn it around on the drive :drive1

Hi,

Thought I would introduce myself giving the fact it is my 350z not Ricey's :teeth:

What the bloody hell!!!!!!! I've only just noticed this!. The Zed is my weekend car :teeth:

Have you ever thought of the two of you sitting on the sofa and........talking. :lol:

Hi,

Have you ever thought of the two of you sitting on the sofa and........talking. :lol:

I've got 3 options;

1. Talk via the forum.

2. Buy another playstation, copy of COD and a headset

3. Facebook her from the other end of the sofa.

Unless of course I'm making a cuppa in which case I suddenly become the subject of her undivided attention :lol:

No hills involved in getting to LakeZ, its barely off the M6! :lol:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've told her its got more hills than the Alps!!!

Someone delete this post immediately!

:lol::lol::lol:

I must admit I had to re-read Carla's post.....I thought she said she couldn't drive up in "Heels"....going along the whole feminine route and the sarcasm that followed!!!

Makes a bit more sense now but Ricey....you must realise when you get to the Lakes and have somehow bypassed the forementioned "Alps", Carla is not going to be best pleased with ya!!! :scare:

I must admit I had to re-read Carla's post.....I thought she said she couldn't drive up in "Heels"....going along the whole feminine route and the sarcasm that followed!!!

Makes a bit more sense now but Ricey....you must realise when you get to the Lakes and have somehow bypassed the forementioned "Alps", Carla is not going to be best pleased with ya!!! :scare:

Go via the northern Lakes, plenty of hills up there, then head back down again to the "flatter" bit - she'll never know ... oh wait :doh:

:lol::lol: That as well, rest assured the flat shoes will be ready and waiting. this word "Alps" is making me worried :byebye: