Ricey's missus............a new sprinkle!

Welcome and my wife is a 'part owner' in 'OUR 350ZR' too. She loves reading the threads on here! And often is found reading through my posts :cry:

Change your password :thumbs:

There is the problem!

Im always on the site. Its my home from home! If i posted on every thread i have read i'd be leading ther post table hands down! + last time wifey read a post she didnt agree with she made it known to everyone..... So i dont have to lol :teeth:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no - I've spectacularly now managed to not only lose control of the Playstation but have somehow contrived to also lose control of the laptop..........so I've basically got my phone for company.

About the only electrical item I'm now allowed to use is the kettle........not sure how I've managed this :fool:

Another who is failing to wear the trouser's! :lol:

WELCOME TO MY WORLD! :blink:

Hi,

Thought I would introduce myself giving the fact it is my 350z not Ricey's :teeth:

Afraid to say I am not as eccentric as Paul aka Ricey.

Looking forward to the Lakes & Wales trip to meet the peeps on here. :drive1:drunk::band:

However, bit of a let down by Husky not attending the Lakes! :angry:

:p

Carla x

:cry: should I be going? am i missing out then, if there were promises of banter I may be persuaded. :p

I don't think it's about "wearing the trousers"..............its more "anything for an easy life" :p

Dancing on Ice is on now and I also have to paint my nails so i'm going to let the Rice Master have the laptop back.

Before I go, just to say I am looking for to meeting some of you at the Lakes & Wales, Paul will be driving as I can't driver up hills!!! I developed a phobia when my clutch went in my Hyundai Accent (first car) whilst I was half way up a mountain in Wales and my car decided to hurdle down the hill!!! Luckily I kept my cool, stuck the handbreak on, exited & Rang green flag.

PS - I love My Zed!!!! :yahoo:

No hills involved in getting to LakeZ, its barely off the M6! :lol:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've told her its got more hills than the Alps!!!

Someone delete this post immediately!

No i will help in getting the message over even more :lol:

Welcome Carla, has Ricey told you he is also now a temporary member of another little group on here ;)

Of course he has - she's been ironing my gimp suit this afternoon.

f2114599.jpg

dude, this is just f***ing wrong :bangin:

you have stuck the tail ON your ass :nono:

Hey Carla!

Welcome to the forum....

Im the guy who did you a HUGE favour by pinching the GM GT from under your nose that was in Wolverhampton.

Paul was peev'd about it at the time, but I offered to swap mine for the sunset you have now a week or so ago and I got expletives in return :lol:

It's a lovely looking car.... Let me know if YOU (the real owner) wants to swap it with mine ;)