my most boring St.Patricks day to date

UNABASHED

I have always celebrated St.Paddy's with an old friend but this year I am stuck on a course down at hotel in Rugby. Thinking there might be a few people to have a pint with tonight I'm sat in bar but unfortunately I'm sat here alone drinking on surfing the forum! :dry:

Woe is me!

Guiness is my normal drink of choice and half my family are form over the water so it's always a good excsue for me to drink more than the usual amount!

I'm still having them tonight, although not quite the same on your own!

Although on a plus point the barrell went 10minutes ago and because the staff took long time to change it they have given me some free spicy wedges - the night is on the up!!

Mines a pretty quiet night too. Having a few drinks at home with the missus, our pet died this night last year so its kinda ruined Paddys day for us.

Still, quite fancy some Guiness now, havent had any for ages!

It wasnt a rabbit was it? :surrender::surrender:

I have always celebrated St.Paddy's with an old friend but this year I am stuck on a course down at hotel in Rugby. Thinking there might be a few people to have a pint with tonight I'm sat in bar but unfortunately I'm sat here alone drinking on surfing the forum! :dry:

Woe is me!

dude!!! gutted, you were 3 mins away from me :( i was bored and would have gone for a pint. if your free tomorrow give me a shout :)

Mines a pretty quiet night too. Having a few drinks at home with the missus, our pet died this night last year so its kinda ruined Paddys day for us.

Still, quite fancy some Guiness now, havent had any for ages!

It wasnt a rabbit was it? :surrender::surrender:

lol!!!!!! nope... my missus wont let me have any rabbits.... dont know why......

Funny isn't it that the Welsh, Scottish and Irish are almost rabidly proud of where they come from yet us English (aside from those of us with a bulldog tattoo holding a shield with a Union Jack on it/any one in the Army.......well you would if you were putting your life on the line for your country) sort of sheepishly try to latch on to having some sort of heritage to link us to the other 3!!!!

It always cracks me up the way every Englishman on Paddys day desperately argues that they're somehow Irish.

My mate always does it in the world up after England gets knocked out.......proclaiming that he's practically Italian because his grandads paperboy once ate a pizza or some such lubricious link to Italian ancestory.

Funny isn't it that the Welsh, Scottish and Irish are almost rabidly proud of where they come from yet us English (aside from those of us with a bulldog tattoo holding a shield with a Union Jack on it/any one in the Army.......well you would if you were putting your life on the line for your country) sort of sheepishly try to latch on to having some sort of heritage to link us to the other 3!!!!

It always cracks me up the way every Englishman on Paddys day desperately argues that they're somehow Irish.

My mate always does it in the world up after England gets knocked out.......proclaiming that he's practically Italian because his grandads paperboy once ate a pizza or some such lubricious link to Italian ancestory.

you think i copuld somehow prove i'm related to you ricey? not that i want to be related to you but it was more a thought to how many people are you related to that you dont even realise? not that there is anything wrong with being related to you, i'm sure we all need a certain amount of weird in our blood from ricey lineage...

you think i copuld somehow prove i'm related to you ricey? not that i want to be related to you but it was more a thought to how many people are you related to that you dont even realise? not that there is anything wrong with being related to you, i'm sure we all need a certain amount of weird in our blood from ricey lineage...

6 degrees of separation Husky.......worth a read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

Maybe my greatgreatgreatgreat Grandmother had a liaison with your Uncle Whippet and we're something like 5th litter cousins or something.

Bloke at work regaled us with a great story this morning about a commotion he heard in the street last night - peeking his head out of the window he was confronted by 2 scouser having a fist fight whilst arguing about who was the 'most Irish'..........I weep for the future.

i've heard of six degrees but i was meaning blood! im not saying i want your blood like some vampire sucking wierdo with big teeth, not that i have anything against big teeth, I knew someone once with big teeth and they were normal, i'm not implying that people with big teeth may not be normal, infact, i'm sure they can be just like normal people, that is unless they are ginger.