Whats the Best looking Zed you have seen ?

Bendrews

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the moment, my favourite is NeilP's car. Having stuck with the Nismo stuff but adding the graphics have created a car that is understated yet attention-grabbing all in one, and that's the exact kind of look that I've always been after with my cars.

There's plenty of other tastefully done cars on here (and plenty more not so tastefully done! ;) ), but right now I struggle to think of a Zed I'd rather own than Neil's.

Thanks Dan! I really really appreciate the comments. The car is almost the exact way I want it. I'm a big believer in the nismo products/kits etc as I feel as they keep the flowing lines of the car but yet add that little something extra which is subtle but makes that difference. The kits are designed by the guys who know best imo so best to try and keep it that way lol.

Cant wait for show season to start now. Need to get the seats out for some buckets. Probably go for black and red leather recaro's with the nismo logo stiched in the head rest area.

cheers again :thumbs:

Mods any chance of having a Poll on the best looking car ? i would do it but dnt know how... ? possibly put top 5 or 10 cars up then see? i understand everyone will like their own car but as some have said theres a few they might "admire" (even if they dont admit it) :lol:

back to tread i havent really looked at many zeds before i recently bought mine mostly because theres not many about in Channel Islands ..lol so trying get a look at as many as possible and find inspiration

There should have been a rule at the start of this thread stating that you couldn't vote for your own, it's now just people posting pics of their own cars, would be more interesting for people to post whose car they liked the most apart from their own.

Naturally: :p

RIMS012.jpg

I used to love lilsheepshaggerturbo's car but not seen it for ages. Clarkie's is nice but he wants too much for it :p

Ugly front end, a stone chip magnet from the looks of it and I hate number plates to one side like that :thumbdown: . Surprised that no one's mentioned Shire's Zed, it's the best one I've seen in the flesh :thumbs:

P5020230.jpg

Pete

Ugly front end, a stone chip magnet from the looks of it and I hate number plates to one side like that :thumbdown: . Surprised that no one's mentioned Shire's Zed, it's the best one I've seen in the flesh :thumbs:

Pete

What can I say, Ive had people falling off kerbs and walking into lamposts seeing it in the metal. Sure, its not everyones tastes but it honestly makes a standard Z33 look a bit ....... ordinary.

Oh and its a Chargespeed front end, I wouldnt call it ugly :boxing:

Pete

What can I say, Ive had people falling off kerbs and walking into lamposts seeing it in the metal. Sure, its not everyones tastes but it honestly makes a standard Z33 look a bit ....... ordinary.

Oh and its a Chargespeed front end, I wouldnt call it ugly :boxing:

Well, having viewed a few more Chargespeeds, I've changed my mind, they look good from just about every angle apart from that one :lol: Look a lot better at eye level :thumbs:

Pete

Not sure if the best ever, but I cant look at a standard Z33 without thinking it looks a bit ...... effeminate ;)

P5020230.jpg

back.jpg

I honestly can't muster the words to fully convey my true feelings what a pile of shite that is.....awful doesn't even come close.....I wish I'd never seen that picture, a little part of me has just died.