Whats the Best looking Zed you have seen ?

Bendrews

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In response .........

Im fully aware that not everyone will like my car, hell, theres been 2-3 guys on this thread saying its not their cup of tea, and I respect that opinion. What I dont respect is being downright rude over something that took someone a lot of time and effort to make. :dry:

I like it - I dont think its the best looking Z33 Ive seen by any means, but the response it gets is astonishing. Ive been driving heavily modified cars for 10 years now, I know they arent always going to be to everyones taste - I still dont understand why people run Z33's with wheels that dont fill the arches, even more why people buy new wheels that dont fit and then get spacers to make them fit, but I dont go round calling them dickheads.

It actually looks like that as it had some pretty extensive cosmetic damage a while ago and it was cheaper to go a bit lary than to go OE. My views are different to most on this board, probably because of my modifying/drifting background - I think the majority of cars on here could benefit from being a bit more aggressive on wheel fitment and maybe a bit lower but I keep those opinions to myself as its not my place to start berating someone for their taste.

Ive also seen what I consider to be some dubious advice on here given regarding tyres, traction control, drifting, wheel fitment and other things that I have LOTS of experience with, but its wrong to tar everyone with the same brush, I shouldnt be making "this club" comments off the back of a few people Ive disagreed with. Sorry. :surrender:

Anyway, sorry to have dragged things off topic, theres some beautiful cars on here and Id like to see some more of them. Who know, perhaps one day Ill actually come to a meet and you can all throw rotten veg at me in person ;):D

Back on topic, three that are pretty inspirational for me (I dont own any of these though) ;)

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg