Whats the Best looking Zed you have seen ?

Bendrews

In my opinion, the zed looks near perfect standard with maybe a few subtle mods such as wheels to bring out the best in the car, i just don't get the wings and body kits thing.....I don't know if I'm on my own here, maybe it's my age but i find the kits and wings look makes me cringe.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly can't muster the words to fully convey my true feelings what a pile of shite that is.....awful doesn't even come close.....I wish I'd never seen that picture, a little part of me has just died.

Don't mince your words will ya :lol::lol::lol:

TBH, everybody mods their car the way they want, it's a personal thing.

Not sure if the best ever, but I cant look at a standard Z33 without thinking it looks a bit ...... effeminate ;)

P5020230.jpg

back.jpg

I honestly can't muster the words to fully convey my true feelings what a pile of shite that is.....awful doesn't even come close.....I wish I'd never seen that picture, a little part of me has just died.

Bit below the belt mate, You could have just said... i really dont feel it or i really dont like it. No need to be so harsh......

Have a little respect

Granted, I could have said that, and for a zed with a kit and wing I prob would have taken the 'not my cup of tea but each to their own' route but I have a strong dislike for the way that particular zed has be tampered with.

No offence was intended, my own zed has a few mods on it which might not be to everyone's taste but I've always thought if you mod your car and post pictures you should be prepared to take the rough with the smooth.

Sorry if it seems harsh......but come on, it is a bit rubbish :teeth:

Well said Neil, That car isn't to my taste, not a fan of the wide arches or the front, but why not just say that instead of ripping the guy a new A-hole?

The kid in the pic is running is face off! he's got motion blur and everything! :#1: Where was the picture taken? love how there's a random plane wing in the background! :thumbs:

Its really just the wide arches and rims that are a bit OTT on that blue Zed - I quite like the chargespeed kit otherwise. I also reckon it'd look much better in the flesh.

Maybe we should start a new thread where members could post pics of their own Zed under the understanding that negative comments are allowed as opposed to the usual love-in? I'd be interested in all comments on my Zed - I've a thick skin and understand that my own Zed would not be to everyones taste.

Its really just the wide arches and rims that are a bit OTT on that blue Zed - I quite like the chargespeed kit otherwise. I also reckon it'd look much better in the flesh.

Maybe we should start a new thread where members could post pics of their own Zed under the understanding that negative comments are allowed as opposed to the usual love-in? I'd be interested in all comments on my Zed - I've a thick skin and understand that my own Zed would not be to everyones taste.

Because most of the people on here are too precious :p

Your car sucks btw ;)

Well said Neil, That car isn't to my taste, not a fan of the wide arches or the front, but why not just say that instead of ripping the guy a new A-hole?

The kid in the pic is running is face off! he's got motion blur and everything! :#1: Where was the picture taken? love how there's a random plane wing in the background! :thumbs:

That's taken infront of the American hanger at the Duxford War Museum.

dux009.jpg

In my opinion, the zed looks near perfect standard with maybe a few subtle mods such as wheels to bring out the best in the car, i just don't get the wings and body kits thing.....I don't know if I'm on my own here, maybe it's my age but i find the kits and wings look makes me cringe.

see i like it standard but i think the need of a slightly bigger lip or wing would perfect the look, but then again im loving how this one looks :p

ldrship-2006-350z-3.jpg

Not sure if the best ever, but I cant look at a standard Z33 without thinking it looks a bit ...... effeminate ;)

P5020230.jpg

back.jpg

Thanks for your feedback. I thought that generally the owners on here were better than most, but it seems there are a few dicks who take it too far the same as everywhere else. Ive got no problem with people saying they dont like it, each to their own for sure, but its no pile of shite. Even if you dont like the look the fab work and paint is undeniably good, but I spose a standard grey one wearing Rotas is best though, right? :yawn:

Theres a whole story and a bloody good reason behind why the car looks like that, its won awards and pretty much everywhere I go people are taking pictures and asking about it, but hey, what do I know, I wasnt aware you are the uberstyle lord of the world and have a vocation to school everyone in whats right and wrong. Perhaps you might try walking down the street telling women their babies are pig ugly for your next trick. :thumbs:

Ive had enough of this club, from what Ive seen the majority are good lads who have the ability to listen, consider and form judgements but it seems there are a just enough few small minded and ill mannered tossers to take the shine off. Shame, but I guess thats life isnt it. If any of you see my vile and hideous car at a show then please feel free to come up and have a proper look, I think youd have a different view to the above but Ill make sure Ive got the sickbags at the ready just in case. :thumbs:

You've had enough of the club? There's very few arsed and they usually disappear quickly once they realise nobody likes them. Come on dude, chill out. Don't take things to heart. If you like your car that's all that matters. My gfs sisters rip the **** out of my car due to all the race livery but I dot let it bother me. If people don't like it then it's their problem not yours or mine. Relax mate, take it easy.

You've had enough of the club? There's very few arsed and they usually disappear quickly once they realise nobody likes them. Come on dude, chill out. Don't take things to heart. If you like your car that's all that matters. My gfs sisters rip the **** out of my car due to all the race livery but I dot let it bother me. If people don't like it then it's their problem not yours or mine. Relax mate, take it easy.

+1... ignore the tool docwra. i PM'd him telling him to sort himself out a few days ago. We're not all bad :thumbs:

+1... ignore the tool docwra. i PM'd him telling him to sort himself out a few days ago. We're not all bad :thumbs:

And i stand by the reply i sent you.

I'm sure most wont agree with me but in my opinion but if we choose to modify our cars...especially to that extent...and post pictures on an enthusiast based web site you will court differing opinions, generally most will be good but there will always be bad....and mine happens to be bad...some people will hate it...and some people will say so.

A few days on from my post upon reading it back i still stand by what i said with the possible exception of calling it a 'pile of shite' but i do think it looks awful, I'm sure at some point I'll see the car and maybe change my mind.

PS....I've not called anyone a tool or an arse as i recall, just given my opinion on a car.

And i stand by the reply i sent you.

I'm sure most wont agree with me but in my opinion but if we choose to modify our cars...especially to that extent...and post pictures on an enthusiast based web site you will court differing opinions, generally most will be good but there will always be bad....and mine happens to be bad...some people will hate it...and some people will say so.

A few days on from my post upon reading it back i still stand by what i said with the possible exception of calling it a 'pile of shite' but i do think it looks awful, I'm sure at some point I'll see the car and maybe change my mind.

PS....I've not called anyone a tool or an arse as i recall, just given my opinion on a car.

There is an opinion and then there is being rude. I think calling it a pile of shite and saying you have died a little inside falls into the latter.

There is an opinion and then there is being rude. I think calling it a pile of shite and saying you have died a little inside falls into the latter.

+1

The car's not my cup of tea either but I'd never beat someone down by saying those things, cars are amongst some people's most prized possessions. Especially so if they've spent thousands on getting it the way they like it. We're all entitled to our own opinions of course, doesn't mean we all have to be douchebags when putting them forward! ;)

Maybe you'd feel more at home on that barryboys or whatever it's called forum, they always have nice things to say about someone else's cars! :blush:

Don't leave docwra, unfortunately heavily modifying cars occasionally makes them a bit marmite'y :lol: but at the end of the day, who gives a monkeys eh? :thumbs: