Hi all

Hi all, Tim here, been a Z roadster owner now for 3 weeks. Live in Portsmouth and am looking forward to some of the local(ish) meets.

Quick CD system question :

It took me 2 weeks and a large traffic jam to finally get round to turning the unit on (exhaust note ftw), basically it didn't. The car has had an after market bluetooth set fitted (some parrot 3500 thingy), after blindly fiddling with it something worked and the unit powered up with the radio coming on. Unfortunately there is no consistency, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, any ideas?

Only a slight annoyance with an otherwise perfect car :)

Welcome :wave:

Come on someone,please answer the mans question.(all I can think of is duff earth :shrug: )

Quick CD system question :

It took me 2 weeks and a large traffic jam to finally get round to turning the unit on (exhaust note ftw), basically it didn't. The car has had an after market bluetooth set fitted (some parrot 3500 thingy), after blindly fiddling with it something worked and the unit powered up with the radio coming on. Unfortunately there is no consistency, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, any ideas?

Only a slight annoyance with an otherwise perfect car :)