Women drivers!

hoffs350z

I hear the door bell go at 9am yesterday, just about to leave for work and my downstair neighbour is at the door.

" My mrs has hit your car as she was getting out her bay" - WTF??. I tell him ok I'll sort it later.

Got out and the front bumper is scratched to bits, massive dints and wing has popped out, the headlight washer that comes out is hanging out and looks kaput.....Gutted!

Going in some garage tomorrow to strip down for a quote on his instructions....I've already been for a quote and min £400 plus vat, though he said if the pump for the jet washer is fooked then 561 plus vat......

On a good point, the front bumper was completely full of stone chips, one in particular was massive which i was gonna get sorted anyway - so all being well i'll get it sorted for free......Still, for now, I can't look at her without feeling sick.

Rrrrrrrrrr

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Caroline took the Clio to work today for the first time, not a problem until she couldn't get it into reverse in the car park to come home. She had to ask some guy to show her how to engage reverse gear. A few months ago she actually asked some random bloke to reverse the Zed out of a tight parking spot in the same car park :lol::blush: . Having said that, she's actually a pretty decent driver (outside of car parks) :D .

Pete

Women drivers

of sports cars are awesome :cloud9:

really?

doesnt it just mean they have money and cant park an expensive car :shrug:

thats like making me wear designer clothes, doesnt cha nge the fact i; still fat, but now i'm a fat man in a posh suit.

same works for female drivers, just makes them a bad parker in a sports car

Women drivers

really?

thats like making me wear designer clothes, doesnt cha nge the fact i; still fat, but now i'm a fat man in a posh suit.

they can crash it into a wall for all i care :lol:

Women drivers

really?

rt if your fat you dont need designer clothes you need a diet :lol::p:lol:

You may need to prepare yourself for a 'sprinkle' attack as well now.

:lol:

What makes you think that?! :p:p:lol::lol::scare::scare::lol:

Women drivers

That was almost a good save. :p:lol:

Hoff in all fairness, most women with kids and prams are a nighttttttmareeee! :dummy::boxing::scare::thumbdown::surrender::doh::bangin::bang:

Sounds like could be an expensive fix. Hope your neighbour doesn't try to squirm out of it. :console:

Sorry to hear about your bumper... :thumbdown: ...but also sorry that you have such a stereotypical view of women drivers... :rant::angry: ...I hope you were joking!!!

Personally I think it was more likely that the husband pranged your car and blamed the wife...!!! :lol:

At least your neighbour did the honest thing and came round and owned up :thumbs:

When you next see her though please refrain, however much you are tempted, to use words like ho and b*tch..............well at least until she has paid up anyway :lol:

When my parked Zed got reversed into - the offending lady said she hadn't seen my car (and didn't feel the bump either by all accounts...)... Eh? The big shiny grey thing dirctly behind you, in broad daylight?

She was about 70+ bless her. I ended up feeling like the villain!

I hate to say this but most of the time when I see something bad I think i bet it's a bloody woman driver....... Obviously there are good and bad out there but you generally find that the hesitant, dithering, getting in the wrong lane etc are women or old people and the over ambitious, too fast, reckless are blokes. And don't get me started on applying make up and doing your hair in the rear view mirror..........