Total Nissan March

Jay

and dont worry I plugged the forum big time :teeth:

http://www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/currentissues.htm

And they still wont know who we are :dry: Cant stand the mag in all honesty :thumbdown: High time they woke up to the real Nissan forums in the UK instead of doing feature's on deluded southern women.

But well done for getting your car in though Jay. :thumbs:

Cheers guys.... am looking forward to reading the article and obv seeing the pics. What I liked most about the article is that they care about the owner of the car and go into detail why they choose it... what mods they wanted but also the reasoning behind it.

Just waiting on it coming out so I can buy a few copies :blush::lol:

P.S. Beavis.... the only way they can find out about this forum and feature cars from it...... is by having owners like myself..... irfan and loads more constantly plugging it and flying the flag for the 350z-uk site. So as much as I agree with you about featuring stormtranny as being a big mistake..... look on the positive side and try and turn this situation around. Our forum is getting free publicity..... always good..... one of your members is being featured..... and also I have spoke to the editor and the owner who are very keen on doing a full article about the club at one of the Scottish shows..... That has to make the magazine better :lol::blush:

All just imo ofcourse. :):thumbs:

P.S. Beavis.... the only way they can find out about this forum and feature cars from it...... is by having owners like myself..... irfan and loads more constantly plugging it and flying the flag for the 350z-uk site. So as much as I agree with you about featuring stormtranny as being a big mistake..... look on the positive side and try and turn this situation around. Our forum is getting free publicity..... always good..... one of your members is being featured..... and also I have spoke to the editor and the owner who are very keen on doing a full article about the club at one of the Scottish shows..... That has to make the magazine better :lol::blush:

P.S Jay i chased this magazine three years ago to cover the Wales do with the promise that they would, only to be told via email in the early hours of the night before that they were now pulling out!! I was in contact with them many times prior to this and told them that this would be the biggest and best 350z drive in the uk and i worked hard at trying to make this happen for the good of the forum. So they knew about this forum way back then ;)

After this let down they promised me that they would cover the event in 2009, guess what? They let me down again, they never did!!! :bang:

That's why i dont bother with them now. The stormhorse feature understandably angered me more in light of the previous let down's. How can they not cover a 60 car meet on public roads but give four pages to a silver suited deluded cat woman? :wacko:

So my dismay for the magazine is well placed :)

But if you get more joy out of them than me then good luck :thumbs:

Keep fighting the fight Jay. :teeth:

Behind the scenes we work hard (Shocker to most I know!!!!) to move this club forward. People like Total Nissan haven't made that easy in the past unfortunately and it gets tiresome being knocked back when we are trying to promote the things that set our club apart from others and that all the members find really fun and exciting.

Still, we can always get NeilP in a silver suit to pose on his car. That'll net us 4 pages! :thumbs:

Keep fighting the fight Jay. :teeth:

Behind the scenes we work hard (Shocker to most I know!!!!) to move this club forward. People like Total Nissan haven't made that easy in the past unfortunately and it gets tiresome being knocked back when we are trying to promote the things that set our club apart from others and that all the members find really fun and exciting.

Still, we can always get NeilP in a silver suit to pose on his car. That'll net us 4 pages! :thumbs:

:lol: has someone been telling you secrets about me? :lol: I'm game for that anyways hahaha we could always hire the guy who was at knockers, modified live Edc last year, and is the same colour as jays car. He would be a fantastic ambassador for the club :lol:;)