Hi, my name's marzman and i've just bought a 350z.

Hey all...

Well, after 8 months without a zed, i finally decided about 2 weeks ago that i would get another one (which coincided with my missus going back to work ;) )

I posted up a Wanted message, and CS got in touch with me saying Anubis (Darren) may be selling up... so i PM'd him and we agreed on a deal...

So after the longest week ever, i am now the very proud owner of Darren's immaculate Nismo kitted zed. I got the train down today, and then enjoyed the 3hour drive home...!

It is without a doubt, one of the most well-looked after, well-styled cars i have ever seen. It is an absolute credit to Darren as a lot of effort has gone into it.

So, it has:

Factory Fitted Nismo Kit

Volk Alloys

Full Nismo Exhaust

LED Rear Lights

Full RSW carbon kit

JWT

Private 'ZED' plate

Nurrish Sat Nav

Custom Car Cover

Uprated Brembo Brakes

New Clutch and Fidanza Fly

31k miles

+ loads of further little little touches.

The sound of it is immense, and the gearbox is beautiful (compared to my previous tiptronic).

I've got to say a MASSIVE thanks to the guys at CS for hooking this deal up... Thankyou. :notworthy:

And thanks to Darren for selling me this fantastic zed. Great to meet you, you're a top bloke. :thumbs:

Enjoy the few pics below.

nismozed1.jpg

nismozed7.jpg

nismozed9.jpg

nismozed6.jpg

nismozed12.jpg

dsc0128g.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now aren't you glad you didn't settle for a diesel repmobile to handle the commute to work ;)

Nomatter how hard a day you've had at work you can sit back in your Nismo'd SANCTUARY, grab that momo wheel and let your stresses fade to the sweet music bellowing from your Nismo pipes :#1:

Really pleased how things have worked out for you and can't wait to see you and your zed again in the flesh :wave: