Show us ur best artistic shots

LRF4N

• 1 year later...

Nice zed :cloud9:

That's my type of car- lots of mods but overall a fairly simple, clean look. You need to post photos of it more often think that's the first Iv seen of it :lol:

Thanks mate :D Loads of plans, but still going to keep it roughly how it's looking now... it's wrapped white, I want it painted Nissan Ivory Pearl, refurb the wheels shadow chrome ala GTR, Chargespeed rear with vents smoothed, maybe some spacers... the list goes on :surrender:

I know, need to get a bit more involved on the forum, had the car over a year! Guilty of just browsing the 'For Sale' section :blush:

One more pic to follow of the front end in wide angle lens :teeth:

Nice zed :cloud9:

That's my type of car- lots of mods but overall a fairly simple, clean look. You need to post photos of it more often think that's the first Iv seen of it :lol:

Thanks mate :D Loads of plans, but still going to keep it roughly how it's looking now... it's wrapped white, I want it painted Nissan Ivory Pearl, refurb the wheels shadow chrome ala GTR, Chargespeed rear with vents smoothed, maybe some spacers... the list goes on :surrender:

I know, need to get a bit more involved on the forum, had the car over a year! Guilty of just browsing the 'For Sale' section :blush:

One more pic to follow of the front end in wide angle lens :teeth:

Hmmmm............ a potentially severe case of Zeditis ;):thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Any excuse teeth.gif

3916405199_68c3ffe27c_z.jpg?zz=1

Now I realise I need to get those waterside shots done again since she had her facelift doh.gif

Really like this one.

Haven't got my Azure on a photoshoot yet - I will get to my best efforts in time - this was the best I could manage with my iPhone on a quick stop on it's long first drive back from Scotland!

post-14112-0-20395800-1365715377_thumb.jpg

• Like 1