RS Tuning UpRev Custom Mapping

SteveW

Right folks,

I've been looking into getting my car mapped for a while and can, in a way, justify it to myself now.

I need to get my brakes sorted but hey ho I will sort them out eventually!

I've been in contact with Paul at RS Tuning and Paul has offered a discount of £50 on the upRev custom mapping.

Usual price is £395 + VAT = £474

So the group buy price will be £414 (discount is 50 off before VAT so 60 after)

This price is available if 5 or more people are willing to go for this.

I need to firm up the exact details of how this will work, each map takes about half a day to do so it wouldn't be everyone on one day,

but I thought it best to get an idea of interest before firming up any details with RS Tuning.

Please only add your name to the below list if you are a definitely up for this, its obviously not the cheapest thing for the car.

1)SteveW

2)

3)

4)

5)

Cheers

Steve

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My upRev @ Abbey on 7th Jan was £335+vat so £402 :thumbs:

I thought the South was supposed to be more expensive :shrug:

South isnt always more expensive, Mark does us a good deal by all accounts.

Saying that, RST are also very good and £50 to have someone more local to tune the car and not have to travel south is a good deal :thumbs:

How does the car feel in comparison to what it did before the remap dave?

The car seems to pull and pull especially in 3/4th gear and 1st/2nd are much much smoother.

Mark certainly knows these cars intimately and can get the best out of them. My Zed has done almost 90,000 miles since new in early 2005 and with minimal mods (Plenum spacer, stock air box with Cosworth filter, Milltek Exhaust + Berks HFC's) it is now just under 300bhp and bearing in mind I only ever use Sainburys Super Unleaded not Shell or BP Ultimate I am more than happy :teeth:

Chris, the only reason I posted the costs was for members that are maybe inbetween the 2 and would be swayed by an offer that doesn't actually save them anything. Not knocking RST as I have never heard anything bad about them and if you are close by them then £50 is a good saving :thumbs:

I shall be travelling from Southampton, please add me to the list :)

Mark@Abbey is a lot closer and cheaper. Thats what Dave was trying to point out, for us southerns we are better off going to Mark :thumbs:

3 times as far to travel... unless you are in the area anyway that really doesn't make much sense... :bangin:

Hi tarmac,

I'll probably be looking in the region of the next four to six weeks in terms of time scales as an indicator to get the work done so maybe booking in in the next 2-3 weeksish.

Hi Mark,

Thank you I appreciate your comments.

Cheers

Steve

Hi tarmac,

I'll probably be looking in the region of the next four to six weeks in terms of time scales as an indicator to get the work done so maybe booking in in the next 2-3 weeksish.

Hi Mark,

Thank you I appreciate your comments.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve

Might be a bit soon as ive got some plans for the Zed before I get it remapped,

B)

Well folks in that case I can wait a little while.

I still need to speak to Paul to firm up details i.e. how this would work and how close together we would need to book in.

I told him I'd put feelers out and get back to him. I am willing to wait a bit so its cool.

So if we said 8 weeks is that cool?

Steve

OK Neil no worries.

I'll speak to Paul and find out how he want us to book in etc I'll also pass on the info about it being in the region of 8 weeks.

1)SteveW

2)Neil P

3)

4)

5)

Again need three more definates for the discount.

Cheers

Steve

Right folks, thats filled up pretty quickly!

Excellent.

I'll get some details off Paul and find out whats what bookings etc and let him know we are looking at around 6-8 weeks.

If this is a problem for anyone let me know.

1)SteveW

2)Neil P

3)Blacky

4)Ho (lilsheepshagga_turbo)

5)cmck13

I'll put full details in the post when I've heard back.

Cheers

Steve