Stig/Stigette

ATTAK Z

Apparently the new incumbent is shorter than the Hamster ......... gotta be a girl !

and the logic behind that comment? :lol:

aren't the female variety generally smaller than the male?

and more intelligent too :blush:

PS I know you tower over me though Sarah :lol:

But consider this, many have moaned about how TG only review supercars, and to review the Skoda the way they did was kinda informative (even if it was in a TG style).

It can stand up to all kinds of abuse which makes it a fairly decent allrounder.

Well that's what I thought anyway.

Not sure if it was my imagination but the new Stig seemed to be moving his hands a lot quicker than Ben seemed to, know it was a light powerful car might I just got that impression. :wacko:

ALSO

They seemed to forget they had a vehicle that went round the track in 1 min 10 seconds a couple of years ago but it was then taking off the board due to not being able to go over sleeping policeman, thought Atom might have been closer to that time

Well,last night we went to some friends house for dinner and Top Gear. Only 2 minutes walk away,and they live next door but 1 to Antony Davidson,he had a some mates round being very loud,and there was an V8 Vantage parked outside his house. He is very short.............