Having myself a GTR test drive on the 29th!

shire350Z

Won't be buying one anytime soon but can't help myself :lol: feel the same about the GTR as I did about the 350z when they first came out so will have one, one day :lol:

I know alot will say they cost to much to maintain and a Porsche turbo would be a far superior choice but not in my eyes!

Looking forward to it :teeth:

My boss just sold his after he had to shell out £4000 for four new tyres !

He did love it though !

I'm sure camskill will be cheaper :lol:

Stupid question but why are the tyres so expensive? :blush:

Don't other manufacturers make a more affordable alternative?

He did love it though !

Stupid question but why are the tyres so expensive? :blush:

Don't other manufacturers make a more affordable alternative?

A couple of things, you can get the correct tyres for between £1500 and £2000 if you shop around. Fitting non Nissan approved tyres invalidates the warranty :scare: , approved tyres are Dunlop's and Michelin's, once the warranty has expired I guess you're free to use what you want though.

Pete

Lucky b%@tard :teeth:

Get some got shots or vids and post your impressions James for the rest of us who have not been blessed with this privilege sofar :lol:

Why dont you get down to your local Nissan HPC and take one for a drive then? :bangin:

Have fun James - although I'm sure you will quickly come to the realisation that its just too much power and too quick to really use on our roads, it makes you appreciate the fun and challenge you get driving the 350z more I found ;):thumbs:

He did love it though !

What sort of tyres? Surely even P Zero's wouldn't be that much. I know what they sell for this side of the pond.

Lucky b%@tard :teeth:

Get some got shots or vids and post your impressions James for the rest of us who have not been blessed with this privilege sofar :lol:

Why dont you get down to your local Nissan HPC and take one for a drive then? :bangin:

Have fun James - although I'm sure you will quickly come to the realisation that its just too much power and too quick to really use on our roads, it makes you appreciate the fun and challenge you get driving the 350z more I found ;):thumbs:

That's one thing I'm interested to find out Chris but I'm sure the car can be great under normal driving conditions and round town but then when you want the power on road or track it's available in massive amounts! Like any 'supercar' really

350zpaul got one for his 21st, its an absolute beast! He was 3500 quid for a service and 4 tyres at 12k miles. The last i heard was that the only place providing the tyres is nissan now. Thats what nissan were telling me when i was in so they can charge whatever the they want and really you have no option.

The cars are absolutely wild, it doesnt have that v6 rip inside though, it sounds and feels more like you are in a fighter jet. All you can here is the turbos spooling :thumbs:

He did love it though !

Dealership must have been made of entirely of glass because they seen him coming!!

The tyres are not £1000 a corner! Front are £500 and rears are £560

Paul :thumbs:

just a quick little review of mine as I took one out for a test drive the other month just before i went away to work, and for those who have not been in one holy sh1t its quick i agree with the comment made earlier it would be like being in a fighter jet and all u can hear are turbos spooling up which is an amazing sound. when driving around in it normally it is so relaxed and easy to drive doesnt really feel big and heavy but comfortable even sitting around 30mph town speeds. but then when u get on an open strech of road tickle the throttle and she is away its just llike unleasing a caged animal raw power coming out of your ears and the sound is great, although a better exhaust note wouldnt go a miss (personal opinion). the car its self is nice and roomy, i was surprised at the amount of space in the back seats, could actually fit a person in there and the seats looked and were comfortable in the back, decent amount of boot space also. just an all round amazing car, i was almost tempted but just couldnt justify getting one right now!! maybe one day haha!!

iphone391.jpg

iphone389.jpg

iphone387.jpg

iphone392.jpg