Having myself a GTR test drive on the 29th!

shire350Z

Well had a good day, the guy at nissan was really helpfull not that knowlegdable as he's not been in the role that long got his training next week but was speaking to the main GTR guy just before he finished, they say the tyres are around £350 but only the dunlops are bridgestones will fit due to the whel design, service wise they range from £250 upwards.... getting the service prices through in the week with cost of tyres, brakes etc! Service intervals are very short though 6000miles or 6months but i suppose thats the price you pay for the perfomance!!

The performance off the GTR is unbelievable the change up from third to fourth hits you like a punch in the back and your at 120 before you no it, didnt want to go any more :lol: The gearbox is fantastic to swaps between auto and manual with ease and is so easy to drive round town alot easier than the 350z infact!

For the money i honestly dont believe theres a better car out there as a all rounder, massive amounts off speed and accelaration, four seats if you need them not loads of room but enough, looks great, great handling loads off gadgets i could go on and on but got stuff to do :lol: im sold on ne anyways :lol: top work nissan :thumbs:

did you just ask for a test drive? what was the excuse when they asked to go through a few figures ;) ,

i would love to test one but i couldnt trust myself to not buy one!

it was when i was down at autosport international spending alot off time looking around the car, they asked if id like a test drive so thought why not, wont be buying one any time soon but hopefully it'll be my next car :)