Picking up my Z today

CrumbMC

After a week of waiting for a cheque to clear im finally insured and ready to pick up my Zed. Should be getting it about lunch time / early afternoon. :teeth:

My last car was a golf GTi and i have been an avid member of UK-MKIVs for the past two years.

I have been on the forum for a few days now and you seem like a helpful bunch of guys. I look forward to speaking with you all soon.

Chris.

P.S I'll get some :pics: up as soon as i can

Most of us are but look out for Spursmaddave he can be a bit weird :p:p:lol::scare:

After a week of waiting for a cheque to clear im finally insured and ready to pick up my Zed. Should be getting it about lunch time / early afternoon. :teeth:

My last car was a golf GTi and i have been an avid member of UK-MKIVs for the past two years.

I have been on the forum for a few days now and you seem like a helpful bunch of guys. I look forward to speaking with you all soon.

Chris.

P.S I'll get some :pics: up as soon as i can

I used to be on UK-MKIV's a few years ago when I had my GTi and R32. Great forum.

This place isn't quite as busy, but it's still very good, there are a lot of knowledgable people on here and lots of traders trying to bleed you dry! :surrender:

I'm assuming by now that you've already picked it up in which case :yahoo:

thanks for the warm welcome. the car is fantastic however between my test drive and picking it up, it went in for new rear tyres and now the rear of the car is squerming about quite a lot. see my post here for details: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=43126&p=661374#p661374.

i need to get this sorted quickly as the rest of the car is just amazing. especially the silky smooth engine. Mnmmm

I know nothing about the "kenda kaiser" tyres fitted, but bear in mind most new tyres have protection gel stuff that can take 100-500 miles to properly wear off and if you push on too soon in the tyre life that can certainly provoke strange handling ;)