new member and azure 350 roadster

hey guys and gals

just bought myself an 07 (296) azure roadster GT and thought having spent some time lurking and reading on here i would now say hello :teeth:

dont actually pick the car up till next tues when the P3 service and full valet will be done but have already been mailing Mark at Abbey for a few bits B)

anyway thought i would say hello and thanks for all the info i have already got from reading the forum

:thumbs:

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Look out for the next 'Surrey' meet and come along - we have been using "The Owl" at Kingsfold on the A24 of late as a meet venue so not far from you ;)

know it well... its on one of my fav routes to do on the bike... ZX12R ;)

talking to Mark about plenum + filter + Uprev

hardly even driven the car and i am already booking it in for tuning :wacko::teeth:

Sounds good to me :thumbs:

I just had an upRev last Friday, had the car a year and done all the bits I wanted to. My only advice would be don't rush to get the upRev done straight away, get the car how you want it first, intake & exhaust and then get it done :thumbs:

Personally I wouldn't get it done straight away as you will maybe not appreciate it :shrug: It's well worth getting done though, car feels so different :drive1

Hope to see you at our next meet up :wave:

prob not going to mess with the exhaust to be honest. going to change the intake stuff straight off the bat and then if i want to add more later i can always go back to Mark and get it remapped... couldnt drive it around this summer knowing it could so easily be more than it is ;)

prob not going to mess with the exhaust to be honest. going to change the intake stuff straight off the bat and then if i want to add more later i can always go back to Mark and get it remapped... couldnt drive it around this summer knowing it could so easily be more than it is ;)

If you are not going to change the exhaust I would maybe go for a Pop Charger, it will loose you a tiny amount of performance but sounds fantastic :cloud9:

I have heard the 'prob not going to do much' thing so many times on here... isn't that right Graham ;)

Welcome to the forum. Good to see another Surrey member, we are getting quite a crowd :yahoo: .

Congrats on the roadster, definitely a great decision. Took mine out yesterday as the sky was blue and clear. It did take 4 attempts to get the roof down as it hadn't been used in about 3 months but when it was off the new exhaust sounded amazing.

Hopefully see you at the next meet

Will