new member and azure 350 roadster

Welcome, you picked the best model (roadster) just wait till the better weather comes with that roof down you will love the roar at 3thou rev's :thumbs:

Will, that's funny as I took mine out Sunday first time since Septemder and has two attempts putting the roof down it's fine now I guess the folding parts may need some WD40 on them.

Welcome, you picked the best model (roadster) just wait till the better weather comes with that roof down you will love the roar at 3thou rev's :thumbs:

Will, that's funny as I took mine out Sunday first time since Septemder and has two attempts putting the roof down it's fine now I guess the folding parts may need some WD40 on them.

Yeah i think its a common occurrence, still its all ok now.

Dave - absolutely right we really will need a bigger meeting place.

Any ideas when the next meet is down our way, seems like there are lots of new faces to say hi to :)

Not sure Will, we had a mini meet the other weekend...

I think Darren was talking about something early in February wasn't he?

So when are you getting your upRev :snack:

Sorely tempted must admit, is there much of an impact on insurance? i will have to search the site and find out. Given the removal of the restriction in 1st to 3rd gear is so much the car must perform miles better. No must not think about it.

I know Darren was thinking of the first Goodwood Breakfast meet after the December one got cancelled. But I believe the first 2011 Goodwood meet is on the first Sunday in March, so we definitely need something before then - perhaps at The Owl as that seems pretty central for most :thumbs:

Or suggestions?

I know Darren was thinking of the first Goodwood Breakfast meet after the December one got cancelled. But I believe the first 2011 Goodwood meet is on the first Sunday in March, so we definitely need something before then - perhaps at The Owl as that seems pretty central for most :thumbs:

Or suggestions?

The Owl is good for me... mmmmm Scampi :cloud9:

Or suggestions?

The Owl is good for me... mmmmm Scampi :cloud9:

Scampi sounds great, I'm up for it march is miles away :D

:welcome: to the best colour club :teeth:B)

Had to be Azure to be honest

love black but had an 06 Audi A3 2.0t in black and it was a nightmare to keep clean :wacko:

off to brussels for a weekend away then pick up the car on tues... Abbey at the end of the month then roll on the sunshine for roof off and motorbike fun for the summer :yahoo:

I'm sure I don't know what you mean David :lol::wacko:

prob not going to mess with the exhaust to be honest. going to change the intake stuff straight off the bat and then if i want to add more later i can always go back to Mark and get it remapped... couldnt drive it around this summer knowing it could so easily be more than it is ;)

If you are not going to change the exhaust I would maybe go for a Pop Charger, it will loose you a tiny amount of performance but sounds fantastic :cloud9:

I have heard the 'prob not going to do much' thing so many times on here... isn't that right Graham ;)

• 2 weeks later...
:welcome:

Nice to see another roadster owner. Does your roof fully open in colder temps, or does it get stuck just before it enters the boot?

well only had the car just over a week now so not really opened the roof much what with the weather although i understand the cold does have a habit of stopping the roof opening fully.

have to say its a joy to drive the Z :teeth:

not been out much mind you with work getting in the way but she is off to Abbey tomorrow for filter, plenum and Uprev :thumbs:

looking forward to a bit of warmer weather to get out and enjoy her with the roof down to really hear that exhaust!