New Nissan Newbie

Hi guys

Just signed up today, first of all happy new year and all that.

Ive joined the site as Im looking to find an purchase a 350, and u am completely new to nissans so I'll have many daft questions so please bare with me.

My back ground is VAG cars and the last car I owned was a Golf Vr6.

I live in Stockton on tees but make the weekly commute to Aberdeen where I work for woodgroup.

Look forward to maybe seeing some of you at meets (as soon as I purchase something to get there in)

Lewis

Hi guys

Just signed up today, first of all happy new year and all that.

Ive joined the site as Im looking to find an purchase a 350, and u am completely new to nissans so I'll have many daft questions so please bare with me.

My back ground is VAG cars and the last car I owned was a Golf Vr6.

I live in Stockton on tees but make the weekly commute to Aberdeen where I work for woodgroup.

Look forward to maybe seeing some of you at meets (as soon as I purchase something to get there in)

Lewis

Hi Lewis and welcome to the forum :thumbs:

There are many 350Z and forum members in Aberdeen and the Shire and I am sure that they will be along shortly to welcome you.

I am in the Perth area so you pass my neck of the woods every week, whether you drive or fly. :lol:

Alex. :)