Oldie but a Newbie

Hi to all here, I'm buying my 350Z Fairlady tomorrow,I've never had a fast car before but I've had a few fast bikes!

Decided that,at 50,I'm built now for a bit more comfort but still "Feel the Need "

She's an 05 with 33k on the clock in superb condition.

Even at 50 I'm getting hammered on the insurance though !!

MyNissan.jpg

You think YOU are getting hammered?

We have a few "kids" on here... under 20!

Work out from how much yours is, how much they are paying... I bet it is at LEAST double, if not triple your premium!

Oh... and welcome to the forum! :thumbs:

You given up being a donor? Or are you still part of the "Power Ranger" club? :teeth:

Thanx all.

I had quotes up to £3k !!! :rant: most were around £1k but,thanks to reading a post on here,I managed to get insured for £570 including full breakdown cover with Direct Line. :wacko:

So, reasonably pleased with that but I can't wait for this festive weather to @@@@ OFF! so I can visit my favourite roads around the Brecon Beacons :teeth:

Looking forward to maybe linking up with some of my fellow Z-ites one weekend. :bounce:

Ive got to 49 and gone the opposite. just got myself a R6 fiat moto gp replica to go with my Z

I currently own an 09 Ducati Streetfighter S, 2001 Honda Blackbird,Armstrong(Harley Davidson)MT350 Army Bike,2000 Aprillia Pegaso 650. I used the army Bike and the 650 for the winter but will now be selling the BBird and the Army Bike to make room in the garage for the Z.

Be carefull on your R6 ray350gt4,no dissrespect but I've seen a lot of Born again Bikers bite the dust over the years!

llandow09riders026.jpg

10012010276sm.jpg

25042009019.jpg

Thanx all.

So, reasonably pleased with that but I can't wait for this festive weather to @@@@ OFF! so I can visit my favourite roads around the Brecon Beacons :teeth:

Looking forward to maybe linking up with some of my fellow Z-ites one weekend. :bounce:

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

here's a weekend you really should not miss if you like the Welsh roads ;)

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=43279

Welcome to all the new members and Merry Xmas to all..... :D:cold:

Went for a Quickie today,CAREFULLY :bounce:

IMG_0131sm.jpg

A late Merry Xmas to you and a happy New Year.

Insurance wise have you tried Admiral yet? Im a 57 year old and managed it for £320 for me and the other half, fully comp and kept mileage below 8k.

Now get on with cleaning all that crap of your new car LOL, just wait till the snows gone then the fun begins. :wheelchair: