frustrated newby

hi, thanx to all of your guys posts, finally got ok from the wife to swap my e39 bmw for a 350z. forum a big help in researching car and it only took a brief test drive and few high revs of the v6 to confirm my choice. picked it up in a blizzard last thursday so no real chance yet to enjoy it properly but in fairness, has coped better in the icy conditions than the bmw (better traction control or more respectful driver?). will post pics once it has lost the ice, snow and dirt! intend to keep car pretty standard (one of the last run so well specd). FYI, looked at buying same spec car but with lower mlg, (15k to my 20k) that was going through BCA Bedford 3 weeks ago. however had only got a 2000 mile service stamp and autolease had a reserve a "little in excees of the guide price of £16k", and by the time you add BCA's buyers premium, minimum it could have been bought for by a private buyer was £16,600. Bought this from colliers birmingham ( i know dealers don't have best reputation but my first 350z, more certain in it's provenance and it's a lot of money to spend if i buy a "pup"!) serviced prior to collection, valeted, unmarked alloys, 2 new bridgestones to front, unexpired warranty till feb 2012, mats, tonneau cover etc and still had change from £17k. anybody know what the one at BCA made?

see very few in south birmingham, anybody to look out for? hope to find time for occasional west mids meet

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. Plenty of us crazy West Mids folk about, although my little'un is tucked up in bed until the better weather comes around!! :thumbdown:

What ??? :scare:

you should be out there with the top down Grant !!!!

as normal lol