Milltek exhaust installed this morning and oh my..

Will370z

I'm so happy at the moment. :yahoo:

Got up at the crack of dawn this morning to take the zed to Dorking to get the new Milltek exhaust fitted. Looked so nice coming out of the box. Garage said it was a really good quality piece. Fitted together like a glove, totally perfect with no issues. Drove home and the sound is just great. Sounds a lot deeper than the stock exhaust below 3k revs. It has a nice note at 2k, but then above 3k it sounds amazing. Its not loud, couldnt cope with that but it has an incredible growl. It still retains the lovely burble too when you lay off the gas. It will only get better too as the baffles settle in.

So chuffed

A few thanks are in order

Graham, Dave, Paul and Jim - Thanks for letting me come down and see / hear your Millteks and the install process. It was definitely the right decision

Sarah - Thanks a million for providing the exhaust. Excellant friendly service and you have customer service down to a tee. :#1:

ZmanAlex - Thanks for the gaskets, even they were nice and shiny and arrived on time, great service :)

Graham - Thanks for the recommendation for Total Tyres, they were very professional, really looked after the exhaust and did a great and caring job for a great price.

Here are a few pics (excuse the filthy car lol)

The track day that finished the old zorst off

PA314493.jpg

Before

Newmotor007.jpg

After (Shiny shiny)

Newmotor016-1.jpg

Newmotor017-1.jpg

Newmotor015-1.jpg

Newmotor020.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how come it looks like from underneath it only has one pipe in comparison to a standard:

complete1b.jpg

:shrug: to my knowlege they only do one system for the 350 and that's with a standard Y pipe - not dual so haven't a scooby where that pics from- must've been a bespoke

:lol: that's not the underside of a 350 is it?

I've only been allowed under mine once ("you might break a nail or something") so I wouldn't know :shrug:

you didnt try to did you? :scare: how very dare you :nono:

:p what can I say...I don't even do my own oil changes :blush:

Hey Will, just got back from work, sorry I couldn't get down to Total this morning, I'm glad Gerry & Rocco looked after you, knew they would :D Ditto what you said about driving past high walls and such like :cloud9: Hope to see you next week for the Meguiars bash, there's a few of us meeting at Cherwell Services M40 J10 at 0900 :drive1:drive1:drive1 Come and make some noise :lol:

There could be four of us I think, plus Zugaras ear bleeding system and don't forget the subtlety of Colins Stillen :DB)

Even better when you have syncro-rev going up and down the gears :teeth:

I had a first hand experience of this thanks to Colin, The syncro-rev sounds awesome.

Bet you can`t wait to drive through Petworth (AKA the village of walls) on the Christmas Cracker Special with the new exhaust :drive1