Milltek exhaust installed this morning and oh my..

Will370z

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave will you do me a vid please now you've got the HFCs on? I'd like to hear what difference they make :)

A Vid of me or the Exhaust :shrug: HFC could stand for 'Hefty Flowery Corset'

If someone brings a decent cam the Brokeback Manlove Club will all park in a line and play 'Flower of Scotland' for you with our Zorsts :lol:

So the Miltek exhaust doesn't drone or get annoying at motorway speeds??

I'm after changing my system but want something similar to the stock sound, just a tad louder when you boot it.

I had a de-catted Miltek system on my Clio 182, it sounded amazing but at high speed it was just too loud.

Adam

I'm after changing my system but want something similar to the stock sound, just a tad louder when you boot it.

I had a de-catted Miltek system on my Clio 182, it sounded amazing but at high speed it was just too loud.

Adam

The Milltek is very quiet on motorways, absolutely no drone at all. I now have HFC's fitted and I only get a very very slight amount of drone even now and that is only at very low revs. :thumbs:

Adam

The Milltek is very quiet on motorways, absolutely no drone at all. I now have HFC's fitted and I only get a very very slight amount of drone even now and that is only at very low revs. :thumbs:

Adam, I was after an exhaust with exactly those requirements. i wanted something that sounded great when you put your foot down, burbled nicely when you took your foot off but was nice and quiet on cruising. The miltek fits all the bills, its great

+1

Adam

Adam, I was after an exhaust with exactly those requirements. i wanted something that sounded great when you put your foot down, burbled nicely when you took your foot off but was nice and quiet on cruising. The miltek fits all the bills, its great

+1

Adam

+2 but with a bit more :boxing:

Need some vids tbh, sick of watching the same 2 on youtube :lol:

Totally agree there are hardly any milltek vids on YouTube. I will see if I can take some this weekend in the daylight but best hear one in the flesh :teeth:

i will be on thursday which tbh im EPICLY excited about atm.

so is it the cat back system??

where did you get it form? - I've seen it around £800 but not shopped around properly yet.

I got it from Sarah at chilli red here on the forum. Best to pm her and get some details. Great service and a great price.

I think you'll find that's ditto +3!!! B):D

so is it the cat back system??

where did you get it form? - I've seen it around £800 but not shopped around properly yet.

I got it from Sarah at chilli red here on the forum. Best to pm her and get some details. Great service and a great price.