Milltek exhaust installed this morning and oh my..

Will370z

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miltek exhausts are great and best of all are made in the UK! Falcon Performance are authorised dealers for them in Middlesbrough. I have to say they sound great without making your ears bleed :thumbs: A great choice :thumbs:

Yep totally agree Lee, can't see why they are not more popular as you get a complete quality kit so really not that much more expensive than say a Scorpion + Y-Pipe etc and far far superior imo

Some of you had asked for a video so i thought id see what my little camera could do. Sorry its not great quality but at least it gives you an idea of what the milltek is like.

Ask Sarah at Chilli red and put it one your shopping list for christmas, you know you want to ;)

th_Newmotor.jpg

This looks great. It is the closest custom exhaust to get near a standard look in my opinion. I do love the look of the standard.

I told myself she would stay standard.........gah! :bang:

Temptation!

While the Miltek :yawn: are quite nice, you really need to be looking at the HKS systems :cloud9: Some say its loud, and some dont give a sh1t.... :lol::lol: but they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :blush:

This looks great. It is the closest custom exhaust to get near a standard look in my opinion. I do love the look of the standard.

I told myself she would stay standard.........gah! :bang:

Temptation!

While the Miltek :yawn: are quite nice, you really need to be looking at the HKS systems :cloud9: Some say its loud, and some dont give a sh1t.... :lol::lol: but they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :blush:

And some say it sounds like Pavarotti farting through a tuba :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see a Milltek following for the 350Z... had mine a few months now and I agree that it is most enjoyable. I would describe it as a quality sound; it doesn't sound too 'aftermarket' like some.

It's also nice to know that others have 'take a detour on the way home syndrome'... It's the sign of a good car when you do that... 2nd and 3rd are usually my choice for aural purposes!!!!

i love 3rd gear tbh, but also like 50mph in 6th through a tunnel, not put my foot down in a tunnel yet as i had my dad following me :lol:.

50mph in 6th in a Zed would sound awful... like a strangled fart :surrender:

I have been through the Dartford Tunnel in my Zed maybe 200 times :cloud9: in many combinations : stock, stock + pop charger, Buddy Club + pop charger + plenum spacer, Buddy Club on + no pop charger (as my ears bled), milltek (bit quiet), milltek + berks :wub:

Mostly 50mph in 3rd at about 4k and quite a few :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: