Milltek exhaust installed this morning and oh my..

Will370z

Glad you like it Will B)B)B)

I find third gear is better for tunnels :lol::lol:

Gears 1,2,3,4,5 good for tunnels with the HKS :lol:

Glad you like the Miltek Will, sure you lot will want HKS's when you get bored of the loooooooooooow sound of your Milteks.... :p

Well Dave wont, cos he is Mr loud again :lol::lol:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere you like Paul, it's not as if we won't hear you :lol::lol:

There could be four of us I think, plus Zugaras ear bleeding system and don't forget the subtlety of Colins Stillen :DB)

So are you saying I should go first or lag behind the Miltek convoy Graham? :lol:

It fine with ear plugs though... :lol:

There could be four of us I think, plus Zugaras ear bleeding system and don't forget the subtlety of Colins Stillen :DB)

So are you saying I should go first or lag behind the Miltek convoy Graham? :lol:

Really, is it THAT loud..... :shrug:

Really, is it THAT loud..... :shrug:

Yes it is.... and I should know a LOUD exhaust :p

OMG. When I bought my 350 just a few days ago I vowed not to be drawn into the whole world of modifications (as I was with previous cars)....until I saw your exhaust that is!

It looks like a proper piece of work - and tasteful with it.

Neil

Oh why does that sound sooooo familiar? :wacko::surrender:

OMG. When I bought my 350 just a few days ago I vowed not to be drawn into the whole world of modifications (as I was with previous cars)....until I saw your exhaust that is!

Neil

Neil

Neil please please do not go anywhere near Graham, he has a disease and it's called ZedModitis.... highly infectious too :surrender:

That's rich coming from the man who buys mods and doesn't fit them :lol::lol::surrender:

Neil

Neil please please do not go anywhere near Graham, he has a disease and it's called ZedModitis.... highly infectious too :surrender:

Thanks for all the comments guys. Just got back from a 300 mile round trip to Nottingham to see friends and settle in the exhaust. Have to say I totally love it. It sounds amazing going up the gears. My friend kept putting down the windows to hear it

Had a great journey, detoured off the motorway a few times to enjoy some country roads. Got stuck on the m1 traffic but still got an average of 30.7mpg over the course of 296miles, with an average speed of 50mph. For the m25 and m1 that wasn't bad.

Neil, did you say you lived in surrey, if you want to pop over and hear the milltek I'm sure that could be arranged, would be a nice toy on the Christmas list lol. Offer is open to anyone else who is thinking of changing their exhaust. I can totally recommend it.

Right I need some bread and milk to time for a drive to the shops...... :teeth: