Yum - Akrapovic Evo Exhaust

chippy

That looks very, very nice. B)

And no doubt a lot lighter than the Stillen system Chris and I have - I was quite surprised how much heavier it was compared to the standard OEM rear box, although that is a lot lighter than the 350 rear box.

Looking forward to hearing it.

That's you and me both I reckon Jim B)

Stunning...simply stunning B)

That looks a top quality exhaust... its a shame they dont make a 350 version. :thumbdown:

Oh well......upgrade it is then :#1: ....... but not for a year or so :surrender:

Please post a video once fitted :yahoo:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Chippy , How are you finding the new Akro. Does it sound as good as it looks?

Stillen have got the deal on again that if you buy the exhaust you get the Gen 3 air intakes free. im just waiting for

them to email me with a price for shipping.

I would prefer the Akro, is there any chance you could pm a ball park figure how much one would cost me, because the Stillen sale ends at the end of the week

and if the Akro is too dear i will have to order this week even though i cant fit it till June due to More Thans policy of no performance mods..... :shrug:

Cheers ps no videos yet?

Well Chippy, mine arrived today :yahoo:

One excited boy today :lol: Here's a couple of piccies taken in my overcramped garage on unwrapping the HUGE BOX :lol:

Can't wait to get it fitted :thumbs:

Oooooooooooo :cloud9: much excitement!! Can't wait to hear it :teeth: she'll finally have her voice :dance:

• 2 weeks later...