Banned

Kev946

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up with this thread, I'm sorry but I find the whole thing really funny......is that bad!

I got on with a couple of Mods over there but found it getting more and more clicky, not posted for months, miles more friendly over here!

Better atmosphere!

......anyway carry on.

DaveH

To be honest this attitude has been prevalent on the OC for ages. When I was selling my car Chubbs was selling his as well. There was plenty of derogatory comments made about the state of my car and the quality of my pics. Again these were made by mods. When trying to flog my car to a newie Giles even said that he would always buy a members car over a users :wacko: How he came to that conclusion without ever meeting me or seeing my car i'll never know. One thing that is really cringeworthy is the harrassment of newbies to cough up some dough to join the 'Club'. If the OC was the only 350z site I would of joined up, but its not. They act like this place does not exist whatsoever which is plain stupid. I only found this place cos of a thread asking why a person kept getting diverted to another zed site when incorrectly typing the url.

My opinion of the OC is that a few people are spoiling it for everyone. 95% of the people over there have no idea about the past issues or if they do, they don't give a @*!#. If a few people grew up and acted there ages then both sites could be enjoying joint meets with over 40 zeds B)

With regard to Kev946 I am appalled at how you have been treated. Of the posts that I read I didn't see you swear or insult anyone. The only thing that I saw you do was justify your reasons with facts. If the 330 is 0.1 secs quicker than the zed, so what. If the dealers are better, so what. I can understand people getting banned for voicing their opinions if they are highly offensive, racist, homophobic, xenophobic or sexist. But to be banned for posting facts? :scare:

Liam

By the way its the 335thats faster not the 330

Oh, hang on, good ol' Google gave me a link but when I clicked on it...

- Board Message

- Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

- The error returned was:

- You do not have permission to view this board

So in true internet user style, I moved on! I hate sites that make you register to do anything. Like when you buy something off the net some sites make you register - why? Do I need to leave my details with Millets when I go buy some woolly socks? No!

• 2 months later...
:lol: how generous :lol:

Apparently Kev wasn't part of the in crowd ;)

Well said Sarnie.

I just read this thread and found it interesting. I am a member of both sites, I wouldn't say 'active' member in the oc though. There is not too much crack over there but there are some decent guys. It very much operates on an 'in' crowd hierarchy, if you post they will skim over it, if someone 'like, totally awesome (best cheerleading voice)' says EXACTLY the same as you then they will take them on..... odd.

Well said Sarnie.

I just read this thread and found it interesting. I am a member of both sites, I wouldn't say 'active' member in the oc though. There is not too much crack over there but there are some decent guys. It very much operates on an 'in' crowd hierarchy, if you post they will skim over it, if someone 'like, totally awesome (best cheerleading voice)' says EXACTLY the same as you then they will take them on..... odd.

It is a very strange thing that goes on over there. I would bet that most of the members don't even know that it goes on. The thing is its very easy to be part of the IN crowd. You pay £35 :D

Well said Sarnie.

It is a very strange thing that goes on over there. I would bet that most of the members don't even know that it goes on. The thing is its very easy to be part of the IN crowd. You pay £35 :D

Kev did part with £35 though and still didnt make it to the inner sanctum :surrender:

Well said Sarnie.

Kev did part with £35 though and still didnt make it to the inner sanctum :surrender:

But Kev dared to say that a BMW was better than a zed :D

Well said Sarnie.

But Kev dared to say that a BMW was better than a zed :D

Aye , your bang on ... :headhurt:

Blemin eck that took ages to read all 9 pages! I now cant be bothered to go over there & read the whole pulava!! :teeth:

ps I like my BMW as much as my zed, but Id prefer a Porsche 911 or a Ferrari, I prefer a Quater pounder to a Fillet o Fish, I prefer my eggs turned.........etc.....

From what Iv heard the OC mods to need to lighten up & leave the topics alone more (unless offcourse there is swearing;sex;racism;out & out arguments etc) & users/members of the site should also not take things so seriously, its only a blemin forum talkn about cars. :headhurt:

Now my egss have over boiled after reading & writing all that :wacko:

Choice

350z - even new yet to be released superchaged version with about 350 bhp

or

BMW M5 - with M5 button that turns out over 500bhp and makes it the BEST saloon car in the world.

I love my Zed but I think I might defect if I could afford it.

Just a thought.

Go on Ban me LOL LOL LOL

Ming the thinker