Banned

Kev946

Not on here there isnt. :nono:

You're right of course, and I certainly do not wish for both sites to start some kind of war. I can't see how I can avoid getting personal as this bad behaviour in the OC is a very very small number of moderators, as usual spoiling it for the rest. Most of the guys over there are OK.

The point of course is that as the OC seems to be supporting this behaviour, and they are driving poeple away from the OC. Good news for this website of course, but not good for Zed enthusiasts. I've had PM's saying this BTW, but I won't quote names, as I do not wish to cause trouble for the sake of it. I've also had PM's saying others have experienced this censorship as well.

It seems that there is only me and Steve B who is prepared to stand up against them. I can understand this, as I suspect othehrs who have been victims do not want to rock the boat, so they can continue enjoying both sites, which is OK.

All I can say is thank you to this site for allowing us to tell the truth.... :thumbs:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has posted over on the Z club where he's trying to get some members over there to his SE meet (which was originally supposed to be the Jojnt meet, the story is getting better every passing day :lol: ) I've directed him on this thread, see if he comes here explaining his behaviour ;)

he has posted over on the Z club where he's trying to get some members over there to his SE meet (which was originally supposed to be the Jojnt meet, the story is getting better every passing day :lol: ) I've directed him on this thread, see if he comes here explaining his behaviour ;)

Link? :band:

Yeah give is the link for this one. I've read the thread on how he felt unwelcome. It's very funny...

BTW, Another example of OC censorship.. The thread discussing this deletion of posts has been deleted now, which is no surprise, even though a number of moderators asked for it to be closed and left for all to judge. I've saved it first though... ;)

Yeah give is the link for this one. I've read the thread on how he felt unwelcome. It's very funny...

BTW, Another example of OC censorship.. The thread discussing this deletion of posts has been deleted now, which is no surprise, even though a number of moderators asked for it to be closed and left for all to judge. I've saved it first though... ;)

Whats the z club url?

As much as it pains me, please can we try and steer away from any personal insults or forum wars.

Ive taken the personal stance not to lock this topic yet, as I also feel agreived by personal treatment of myself and comments levelled at this site and all its members by certain moderators/committee members, but obviously cannot be seen to join in any "bashing", hence the request to keep the topic non personal etc.

Well said :thumbs:

Whats the z club url?

zclub.net

Whats the z club url?

zclub.net

Got it.

:lol:

Guest prescience

Kev,

Can i ask a simple one; why after several run-ins with those guys over there do you continue to post over there?

If it's to wind them up fine (though why? again). You are never going to batter down a leaden-headed door (which casts an aspersion on Lead)

Kev,

Can i ask a simple one; why after several run-ins with those guys over there do you continue to post over there?

If it's to wind them up fine (though why? again). You are never going to batter down a leaden-headed door (which casts an aspersion on Lead)

You know what, I've asked myself that. Have you ever been bullied and backed down, then wished you hadn't?

Anyway, I really do think some progress was made today. Especially from some of the PM's of support.

Guest prescience

No, I don't recall that I've ever been bullied (but at my advanced age I might not notice the difference or recall the fact).

Kev, I do doubt truly that you have been victimised to the extent that you feel bullied; with a 650i, I doubt it :lol:

Are your subs up over there now? If so, walk away - you know it makes sense B)

No, I don't recall that I've ever been bullied (but at my advanced age I might not notice the difference or recall the fact).

Kev, I do doubt truly that you have been victimised to the extent that you feel bullied; with a 650i, I doubt it :lol:

I don't feel bullied as such, but this is bullying tactics. And yes my subs are up. Maybe I should go with a bang..... :yahoo:

Guest prescience

I don't feel bullied as such, but this is bullying tactics. And yes my subs are up. Maybe I should go with a bang..... :yahoo:

Give the wife a surprise by all means mate :p

Give the wife a surprise by all means mate :p

:lol: